Bionic Accessories

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Has anybody ordered a case yet for the new Bionic? Specifically like a CaseMate Barely There? I would like to have a few items before my phone arrives? This website has the case I want but only in black & red...I would like blue. Maybe we could post websites that have items already in stock?

Qmadix

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
I assume the reason for asking is due to you wanting to add a case to your phone. Motorola, so far, has not been forward thinking with their docks in general. Add a case, dock no workie. I think they are expensive but if I can basically get a keyboard, touchpad, and a nearly full browser plus 8 hours of battery life on the lapdock, i'm all for it. I spend more time on my phone than my laptop... would be nice if it could be one in the same. :)

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Preach, at this moment, I do not intend to buy one...are you? I just think they are too much money; not sure what benefits it would give me? What are you thoughts?

No I have a laptop and I am going to purchase a tablet probably in November.
I always felt that the Laptop Dock was a gimmick anyway.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I like the look of that case, but I can't live without a holster. Did they have one to go with it?

I'll probably buy some case/holster combo from verizon when I get the phone, looking more for function rather than style. The cooler cases seem to hit a month or 2 after the phone.

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
It may be partially a gimmick. I would definately want to see/use it first before purchasing to see how useful it actually would be. Quality would have to be there. Decent display, responsive touchpad, and decent keyboard. I haven't seen one in person yet, but as of right now, I still want one (barring the concerns i listed)

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the Skinomi Carbon skin and it shipped yesterday, The website still shows the old XT865 Bionic but the phone rep assured me that the image on their website has not been updated but the skin is for the new Bionic XT875.

I first used the Skinomi Carbon skin on my Droid X2 and love it....I do not use screen protectors but do use and love the skins.

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the Skinomi Carbon skin and it shipped yesterday, The website still shows the old XT865 Bionic but the phone rep assured me that the image on their website has not been updated but the skin is for the new Bionic XT875.

I first used the Skinomi Carbon skin on my Droid X2 and love it....I do not use screen protectors but do use and love the skins.

Chuck, on what website did you order your skin?

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
No I have a laptop and I am going to purchase a tablet probably in November.
I always felt that the Laptop Dock was a gimmick anyway.

That's the way I feel, too...BUT, I don't really understand exactly how it works or why I would want to use it over a laptop or tablet (I too want to get one the first of the year). I will read up on them now that my phone can take advantage of them.

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
That's the way I feel, too...BUT, I don't really understand exactly how it works or why I would want to use it over a laptop or tablet (I too want to get one the first of the year). I will read up on them now that my phone can take advantage of them.

convenience factor I think. It takes more effort to lug out your laptop and plug everything in instead of just pulling out your webtop dock and sliding in your phone. I don't see me getting it but thats a reason I could see someone would. Also probably alot lighter than a laptop too so good for the traveler/business person.