Actual Pricing for Bionic Accessories

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Pricing and availability:

? DROID BIONIC by Motorola will be available in Verizon Wireless Communication Stores and online at Cell Phones - Smartphones: Cell Phone Service, Accessories - Verizon Wireless on Sept. 8 for $299.99 with a new two-year customer agreement.
? Customers will need to subscribe to a Verizon Wireless Nationwide Talk plan beginning at $39.99 for 450 minutes per month and a smartphone data package starting at $30 monthly access for 2 GB of data.
? Verizon Wireless Mobile Hotspot data plans are available beginning at $30 for 2 GB.
? For a limited time, customers who purchase a Lapdock with the DROID BIONIC can receive a $100 mail-in rebate when subscribing to a $50, 5 GB data plan or higher.

Available accessories:

? The Lapdock will be available for $299.97, the HD Station will be available for $99.99 and the Adapter for Webtop Application will be available for $29.99.
? Vehicle Navigation Dock delivers easy access to maps, favorite contacts, hands-free calling, music, navigation and more and supports streaming of audio and music via the 3.5 mm audio jack, if available, to play through vehicle speakers. The Vehicle Navigation Dock will be available for $39.99.
? The Battery Dock with standard battery is a pocket-sized accessory with an extra battery included to charge both DROID BIONIC and an extra battery at the same speed as a wall charger. The Battery Dock will be available for $49.99.

For more information on Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to Cell Phones - Smartphones: Cell Phone Service, Accessories - Verizon Wireless. For more information on accessories, visit https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...PS://www.verizon.com/products/&token=PPQ0n5ch.

Via: Verizon Makes September 8th Official for the DROID Bionic, the Wait is Finally Over - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

It appears that purchasing the standard charging dock will also include a battery in the package. Pretty good deal for $49.99

Last edited:

dukenilnil

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Pricing and availability:

? DROID BIONIC by Motorola will be available in Verizon Wireless Communication Stores and online at Cell Phones - Smartphones: Cell Phone Service, Accessories - Verizon Wireless on Sept. 8 for $299.99 with a new two-year customer agreement.
? Customers will need to subscribe to a Verizon Wireless Nationwide Talk plan beginning at $39.99 for 450 minutes per month and a smartphone data package starting at $30 monthly access for 2 GB of data.
? Verizon Wireless Mobile Hotspot data plans are available beginning at $30 for 2 GB.
? For a limited time, customers who purchase a Lapdock with the DROID BIONIC can receive a $100 mail-in rebate when subscribing to a $50, 5 GB data plan or higher.

Available accessories:

? The Lapdock will be available for $299.97, the HD Station will be available for $99.99 and the Adapter for Webtop Application will be available for $29.99.
? Vehicle Navigation Dock delivers easy access to maps, favorite contacts, hands-free calling, music, navigation and more and supports streaming of audio and music via the 3.5 mm audio jack, if available, to play through vehicle speakers. The Vehicle Navigation Dock will be available for $39.99.
? The Battery Dock with standard battery is a pocket-sized accessory with an extra battery included to charge both DROID BIONIC and an extra battery at the same speed as a wall charger. The Battery Dock will be available for $49.99.

For more information on Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to Cell Phones - Smartphones: Cell Phone Service, Accessories - Verizon Wireless. For more information on accessories, visit https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...PS://www.verizon.com/products/&token=HdqpSssv.

Via: Verizon Makes September 8th Official for the DROID Bionic, the Wait is Finally Over - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog
Any idea if the $100 lapdock credit applies if you rollover an unlimited data plan? It's technically more than 5 gib but I imagine they are looking only at new subscribers to high value tiered plans

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Any idea if the $100 lapdock credit applies if you rollover an unlimited data plan? It's technically more than 5 gib but I imagine they are looking only at new subscribers to high value tiered plans

I was wondering the same thing, also wondering if that means there is no tethering plan required???

crazins

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering the same thing, also wondering if that means there is no tethering plan required???
ive pestered my local verizon store about this till the point where they know me by name and hide when i walk in. from what i heard, no, no tethering plan for it. but still $300 for something that just makes your screen bigger? i think ill pass. as for the 100 dollar discount for unlimited data persons, id be curious to know that answer my self.

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I think I am going to forgo the lapdock because the HD Dock pretty much does the same thing for $200 less but as an HDMI to a big screen/monitor with hdmi. It has 3 USB ports to connect a keyboard and mouse to so I think I just made my decision on not getting lapdock. Will probably get the battery dock(with spare battery) for work and otterbox defender case to protect.

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking the same thing Trail. HD Dock with HDMI plug into my 24" monitor at work, or HDTV at home, then Wireless mouse and keyboard and my HDTV at home just turned into a very convenient web browsing experience!! HD Dock and Standard dock I think are the only accessories I will buy. I see no need for the lapdock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs