Bundle discount when you buy the HD Dock with Bionic

htown704

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
When I bought my Bionic this morning the Verizon rep told me that I would get an extra discount on the HD Dock if I bought it at the same time. After she rang it up she told me that the discount brought the HD Dock down to $54. This was awesome considering that I was already planning on getting an HD Dock anyway! Anyone else take advantage? This was at a corporate store.

GTiceman

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Wow that is an amazing discount. My dock rang up as like $75 with my corp discount. Did you buy any other accessories? I am actually returning my HD dock today as my power connector doesn't stay in and resulted in me waking up to a dead Bionic this morning.

htown704

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Wow that is an amazing discount. My dock rang up as like $75 with my corp discount. Did you buy any other accessories? I am actually returning my HD dock today as my power connector doesn't stay in and resulted in me waking up to a dead Bionic this morning.

Yea that is what I thought I was going to pay because I have a 25% corp discount as well. I did also buy a the case with the kickstand but I only got the 25% corp discount on that.

When you bought your Dock did you buy it at the same time as the Bionic?

GTiceman

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Yea that is what I thought I was going to pay because I have a 25% corp discount as well. I did also buy a the case with the kickstand but I only got the 25% corp discount on that.

When you bought your Dock did you buy it at the same time as the Bionic?

i am going in today to return my dock so i will ask

yes i did buy the bionic and the dock at the same time

GTiceman

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I found out they charged me some small fee for a screen microfiber, reluctantly bought screen protectors, and a dock ... I don't know if that is what did it ... My store was Ardmore pa

Reactions: Keekeegottadroid

Keekeegottadroid

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I found out they charged me some small fee for a screen microfiber, reluctantly bought screen protectors, and a dock ... I don't know if that is what did it ... My store was Ardmore pa
Thanks. I called *611 to ask if they offered the same discount. They didn't. She called a few stores in my area but none offered it. One didn't even offer the extended battery 50% discount. She did notate my account though so that if I found a store that offered it, she would match it. Thanks bunches.

hjrw

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
When I bought my Bionic this morning the Verizon rep told me that I would get an extra discount on the HD Dock if I bought it at the same time. After she rang it up she told me that the discount brought the HD Dock down to $54. This was awesome considering that I was already planning on getting an HD Dock anyway! Anyone else take advantage? This was at a corporate store.
@htown704. My store was out of the HDDock but it should arrive Monday as they FedEx'd it to me at $54.99. I also have the Small WebDock adapter coming at $17.99 (29.99 list). Both from the Verizon Corp store.

Keekeegottadroid

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
@htown704. My store was out of the HDDock but it should arrive Monday as they FedEx'd it to me at $54.99. I also have the Small WebDock adapter coming at $17.99 (29.99 list). Both from the Verizon Corp store.
Are you also in the north east ? Maybe that's some regional discount.

minniemouse27

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I just asked about this at the King of Prussia, PA store and they hadn't heard about it.

I will share that the Ardmore store offered it. If anyone who received this deal is willing to share their phone number the associate at the KoP store told me that they would be able to research the number and grab the code.

I'll call them w/ the Ardmore info tomorrow and see if that will help!

htown704

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I am in Charlotte, NC. That is strange that it wont work for anyone but GTiceman, hjrw, and myself! I will post a pic of my receipt to show you when I get a chance.

Last edited:

minniemouse27

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
The Ardmore info wasn't what he needed to match/find the deal.

If someone who was able to purchase the dock for $54 could either share their phone number (then the rep in the store can access the deal through their system) and/or scan & post (or send) their receipt (which also holds the info they need) I might be able to get the deal at our local store! :)

GTiceman

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
The Ardmore info wasn't what he needed to match/find the deal.

If someone who was able to purchase the dock for $54 could either share their phone number (then the rep in the store can access the deal through their system) and/or scan & post (or send) their receipt (which also holds the info they need) I might be able to get the deal at our local store! :)

Ardmore is where I got the deal ... I found out they charged me for a screen wipe, protectors, and the HD dock on release day and that is how I got a bundle discount apparently