Extended battery + car dock?

jlukes

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Yup, it does - it actually fits in there by default. In order to get it to fit snuggly without the extended battery, you have to put the extra plastic sleeve on the car dock.

It also fits in the Standard dock and HD dock with the extended battery

Reactions: p08757

fdisker

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, that's great news. I use the car dock every day so the extended battery isn't an option if it doesn't fit. The quick response is appreciated.

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Yup, it does - it actually fits in there by default. In order to get it to fit snuggly without the extended battery, you have to put the extra plastic sleeve on the car dock.

It also fits in the Standard dock and HD dock with the extended battery

Very cool to know. I actually realized this on my DroidX car mount yesterday as I was retiring it, and the plastic insert came out.

I'm going to give my Bionic a week or so of use before I commit to getting the larger battery. So far so good, no need to the extended battery yet. Keeping my fingers crossed!

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I found out that Verizon is offering the extended battery for 50% off, so I picked one up. Fits both the Car Dock and Standard Dock.

This thing maks the phone fat, and it taking a LONG time to charge. Been on the charger for almost 2 hours now and its only gone from 20% to 40%. I hope it takes that long drain it as well.

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I have a navigation dock and an HDMI dock. Just got my extended battery today and the Droid x2 with extended battery DOES NOT FIT in either.

Well.. The Bionic fits both the Car Dock and the Multi-Media dock with an extended battery. Not sure what a post regarding the Droid X2 is doing here.....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty