any one tried the laptop dock yet

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I spent a couple days with an Asus Transformer and it's dock. I wasn't happy with the cramped typing, and from what little time I spent with the Bionic dock, I was even LESS impressed with it, than the Asus's. Firefox on the dock is ungodly slow. Also, word is that the Bionic will be the only phone it will fit (not that I KNOW that for a fact).

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
I spent a couple days with an Asus Transformer and it's dock. I wasn't happy with the cramped typing, and from what little time I spent with the Bionic dock, I was even LESS impressed with it, than the Asus's. Firefox on the dock is ungodly slow. Also, word is that the Bionic will be the only phone it will fit (not that I KNOW that for a fact).

You could also look in the BIONIC ACCESSORIES sub-forum where myself and SnydersWeb have a few comments on it. We both have it and am happy to answer any questions you have, but there are plenty of reviews out there already as its pretty much identical to the Motorola Atrix Lapdock.

GBH2

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Does it work with the extended battery?

It looks like there is a little room left with the Bionic with standard battery in it, so maybe, but I bet it would be tight. You should ask again in the BIONIC ACCESSORIES sub-forum lapdock thread that ChevyNova mentioned, maybe someone there has both.

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
It looks like there is a little room left with the Bionic with standard battery in it, so maybe, but I bet it would be tight. You should ask again in the BIONIC ACCESSORIES sub-forum lapdock thread that ChevyNova mentioned, maybe someone there has both.

I'll have the Extended battery on Monday and I do already have the lapdock. Its been quoted a few times that ALL motorola docks fit the extended battery and based on the pictures i've seen of the Extended battery cover, it should fit the lapdock port as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda6969