Fee for accessory return

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Does Verizon charge anything to return accessories? I just got an extended battery and thought I could deal with the added bulk but I'm not really liking it as much as I thought I would. I think I'd rather get the desktop charger with the extra battery instead.

GBH2

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I just returned a case I bought from them because I didn't like it. They refunded all my money. It was perfect and in the original undamaged packaging.

So, I would say they do not charge anything. It could always be different for electronic items but I think you will be fine.

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I just returned a case I bought from them because I didn't like it. They refunded all my money. It was perfect and in the original undamaged packaging.

So, I would say they do not charge anything. It could always be different for electronic items but I think you will be fine.

Ok thanks! I'll probably return it tomorrow.

mngdew

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Does Verizon charge anything to return accessories? I just got an extended battery and thought I could deal with the added bulk but I'm not really liking it as much as I thought I would. I think I'd rather get the desktop charger with the extra battery instead.

Restocking fee is only on the devices, but you do have 14 day limitation.