Extended Battery Case

SpaceCracker

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I see the extended battery is for sale for the Bionic. Is there any case that will fit over the phone with the extended battery on it?

z06psi

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
VZW corporate stores have the case and battery. I got the battery, case, belt carrier, 3 screen protectors, and car charger for 58.34 out the door. Battery was 50% off and I get 25% off of accessories.

Reactions: SpaceCracker

SpaceCracker

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I see the extended battery at the online store but there is nothing there about a case that fits the Bionic with the extended battery on it.

DroidST

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
VZW corporate stores have the case and battery. I got the battery, case, belt carrier, 3 screen protectors, and car charger for 58.34 out the door. Battery was 50% off and I get 25% off of accessories.

You are still going to use screen protectors on your Bionic?

z06psi

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Yep. As long as they are put on right might as well have the extra insurance for 700.00 device you carry everywhere you go. Plus it all came in one whole box.

Reactions: SpaceCracker

azshorty2003

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Didn't like that case very much. Although I did like the kickstand feature. Was hoping there would be a soft case to go over the extended battery. Is there really no alternative?

Last edited:

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
Droid Bionic Accessories

That above is the link of the case I got. It fits both the regular battery and the extended battery. It is a hard shell case. ( also have other accessories shown in the video )

:) I posted it on the youtube video link, but then i realized you have the same name as the youtube person. hehe.

So yeah, the Standard Dock does fit the Extended battery and I heard during your video you said it doesn't fit 'right'. Make damn sure you remove the insert out of the dock, as it does appear that the HD Dock has it as well. Note: its pre-installed. You mentioned maybe someone removed it from the box, etc... its 'in the dock' :) Just use your fingernail and you can remove the tray making more room in the hole in the dock.

Last edited:

john bauer

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Didn't like that case very much. Although I did like the kickstand feature. Was hoping there would be a soft case to go over the extended battery. Is there really no alternative?

I also agree... the case left the bottom & top edges of the phone with all 4 corners unprotected.

Have'nt been able to find a good case to protect my extended battery Bionic yet...

SpaceCracker

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I'm wondering the same thing. The holster case does not really protect the phone. There has got to be a case for the extended battery that actually protects the whole phone!

akorcovelos

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
sub'd for the same reason. I need the extended battery to last all day and there are no cool covers that fit it. The one the VZW store had was a ok case other than it was really, really ugly.

GBH2

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
sub'd for the same reason. I need the extended battery to last all day and there are no cool covers that fit it. The one the VZW store had was a ok case other than it was really, really ugly.

Yeah, it was an ok case - except for the fact it was really, really ugly, didn't protect the ends of the phone, felt like cheap hard plastic and the plastic "guides" that hold the phone felt cheap and flimsy and like they would break sooner rather than later. Yeah, besides that it was a great case. :)

blackcat55

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
The leather case from verizon fits the Bionic with or without the extended battery well. Easy to clip on belt and remove with one hand action. Android Central has it on sale!!

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the shell/holster combo from verizon and it's OK, but we need a case/holster that provides more phone coverage, but not as bulky as the OtterBox. I also feel like the phone could fall out of the verizon shell case/holster. Some sort of retaining clip like Siedio uses would be nice.

freeky1

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I'd really just like a soft gel case that fits the extended battery. I keep my phone in my left front pocket, so I don't want anything too bulky. Every time I see someone with his smartphone in a holster on his belt, I automatically assume that he's an IT guy. Nothing worse than phone in a holster and a BT headset!

eL HaXo

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I bought the standard silicone case and it sort of fits the extended battery. The sides flail out a little bit. I'm thinking about cutting the back open so it fits the extended battery as a case really only needs to protect the sides and corners of the phone, not the battery cover.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12