How are You Enjoying Webtop?!?!

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
  • I want to know how everyone is using their WebTop app?
  • What are you using it for and enjoying most about it? Email, Browsing the Web, Facebook, Youtube etc..
  • What mouse and keyboard are you using? Bluetooth? Wireless? Did you buy Motorola's are you using something else?
  • Can you use multiple Bluetooth accessories at once? Keyboard, Mouse and Headset?
  • Are you using the HD Dock, Webtop Adapter or Lapdock?
  • Are you hooking it up to your HD TV or Monitor or Both?
  • Are you pleased with the Performance?
  • Please share any tips and tricks you may have found, as well as any bugs.

14718d1315920116-how-you-enjoying-webtop-webtop1.jpg

squirrelelite

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I checked out the Webtop yesterday. I was able to do some light websurfing using the Firefox browser. I could access YouTube, but when I tried to play a video, the browser complained that the file had a protocol (rtsp) that wasn't associated with any application. Does anyone know if there is a Firefox add-on to handle these files? https://picasaweb.google.com/squirrelelite I was able to stream video direct from the CBS website without a problem.

I tried to submit a feedback to Firefox. The app let me enter the info, but the button to send in the response wouldn't work.

The HD Dock worked fine with my Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 USB keyboard and Logitech M185 mouse with the little USB plug in dongle. I had to remember to turn off Bluetooth to hear the sound on my external Altec Lansing powered speakers, but it sounded good. It didn't recognize my Casio printer that was plugged into the other USB port.

Here is a link to a few photos and 2 short videos I took.

/20110912?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCO63uvqe5e_QgwE&feat=directlink

More later.

Reactions: Jasper

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
Im using the lapdock to type this post.

Main usage is to browse forums, facebook, youtube, and google reader.

I installed the adblock add on, and also enabled firefox sync so that my bookmarks are synced.
The bigger screen is also nice to watch media using zumocast or netflix.

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Are you guys able to play games through the Webtop application? Anyone playing Angry birds on the Big Screen sitting on your couch using a mouse? Just curious if this works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888