Compatible Cases With Extended Battery

SpaceCracker

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Please post any case that might fit with the extended battery on the phone besides the holster one they sell in the Verizon store here...

So far I have not found any.

blackcat55

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
The leather case from verizon fits the Bionic with or without the extended battery well. Easy to clip on belt and remove with one hand action. Android Central has it on sale!!

GBH2

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Not really a case. But it is like "Invisible Shield".

Optishieldz Clear Protector - full body protection

Go to the full body kit page and there is an option(same price) for a kit for the Bionic with extended battery.

I am considering it. Maybe that and a leather case.

optiSHIELDZ | Item Detail

just1083

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
The shell/holster combo that you can get at the Verizon store is compatible with the extended battery, I just picked one up today.

azreed2000

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I like mine... It gets the job done and it also has a convenient stand that will hold the phone up in either portrait or landscape mode. It also works well to protect the phone against drops and scratches (but I still recommend some type of screen protector... I went w/ the Zagg). I dropped my phone a few days ago in a parking lot... and while trying to catch it I made it worse by slapping it away from me. I watched in horror as it slid across the asphault (face down, of course)... but I was happy to see that there wasn't a single scratch on the phone and the case weathered the abuse with barely any scractches itself.

I'm not a big fan of the belt holder it comes with... it kinda sticks a bit when I'm trying to pull the phone out but, I guess it beats it falling out on its own.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I like mine... It gets the job done and it also has a convenient stand that will hold the phone up in either portrait or landscape mode. It also works well to protect the phone against drops and scratches (but I still recommend some type of screen protector... I went w/ the Zagg). I dropped my phone a few days ago in a parking lot... and while trying to catch it I made it worse by slapping it away from me. I watched in horror as it slid across the asphault (face down, of course)... but I was happy to see that there wasn't a single scratch on the phone and the case weathered the abuse with barely any scractches itself.

I'm not a big fan of the belt holder it comes with... it kinda sticks a bit when I'm trying to pull the phone out but, I guess it beats it falling out on its own.

I have this combo and it's ok. Not very sexy and very black. But efficient and feels good/solid to hold. The hard-to-pull out factor is an easy fix. Superglue a thin strip of felt (or whatever you have) in the two lower corners of the holster - just enough to keep the Bionic from going that last 1/8 inch where the holster grabs it tightly. It's still in the holster solidly, but can be pulled out without having to yank it with two hands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2