Extended Battery Issues

celticfdguy

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Hello all. I purchased an extended battery for my Motorola Bionic through the verizon website. It worked fine up until the other day. When I plug in to charge it says "Your device battery is invalid and cannot be charged. Replace the battery with an original Motorola Battery". The battery icon on the device also has a question mark in it. I dont understand why I am getting this when it is an original Motorola batt.. Has anyone heard/seen this issue before? I am not happy as this battery was not cheap!

gmonkey88

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I had the same problem with my OG droid. I had the original factory battery, and one day a question mark was on the battery icon, and it wouldn't charge. ended up being a bad battery, replaced it and everything worked fine after that.

celticfdguy

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem with my OG droid. I had the original factory battery, and one day a question mark was on the battery icon, and it wouldn't charge. ended up being a bad battery, replaced it and everything worked fine after that.

Did you have to buy a replacement? I am not happy about this because this thing was nearly 50 dollars and its only a couple of months old!

DaleGriggs

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I bought an el cheapo 4000 mah battery on Ebay and it worked great for about two weeks and thenI got the same message. Buyer beware on Ebay! I don't think VZW would replace it for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt