Team Black Hat App

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
If any of you guys are rooted, P3Droid just created a Toolbox available for the Bionic that can add/remove bloatware, add percentage to the battery icon and a reboot menu. It's only $2.99 for the Team Black Hat app, and I know P3Droid is good about releasing things early through the app. I just picked it up myself. It's available at shop.teamblack.info.

juergen99

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I had the TBH app on my X. Other than rooting my Bionic and restoring with TiBu, can I download it without paying for it again? (shop.teamblack.info does not appear to be a valid address...at least not for me at the moment)

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I had the TBH app on my X. Other than rooting my Bionic and restoring with TiBu, can I download it without paying for it again? (shop.teamblack.info does not appear to be a valid address...at least not for me at the moment)

I'm pretty sure you should only have to pay for the app once. Maybe email them about it? I just checked and I'm able to access the site just fine.

Reactions: juergen99

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
They release sbf roms the toolbox and other modable stuff first. Case in point the toolbox will nit b made available for 24 to the masses but if u have the app u get it first.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Yes the app works on the B when open it it recognizes your phone model

paulek

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
If any of you guys are rooted, P3Droid just created a Toolbox available for the Bionic that can add/remove bloatware, add percentage to the battery icon and a reboot menu. It's only $2.99 for the Team Black Hat app, and I know P3Droid is good about releasing things early through the app. I just picked it up myself. It's available at shop.teamblack.info.
I am unable to down load the apk to my Bionic. I get a "failed" message when I try to down load to my Bionic. Have tried several times.

I downloaded the apk to my zoom and then emailed it to my Bionic and saved it. But when I try to install it I get the following error message: "There is a problem parsing the package". Can you help?

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
use firefox browser on phone. the dl is messed up
I am unable to down load the apk to my Bionic. I get a "failed" message when I try to down load to my Bionic. Have tried several times.

I downloaded the apk to my zoom and then emailed it to my Bionic and saved it. But when I try to install it I get the following error message: "There is a problem parsing the package". Can you help?

Scooby011

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Im interested in knowing a little bit about how this app works. Do we just get a list of bloatware thats on the phone that we can add/remove ? And it comes with a battery mod ?

Does anyone have any screenshots of the program in action ?

Thanks !

titot4u

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Im interested in knowing a little bit about how this app works. Do we just get a list of bloatware thats on the phone that we can add/remove ? And it comes with a battery mod ?

Does anyone have any screenshots of the program in action ?

Thanks !

I don't have a screenshot but I can confirm that I have the TBH app on my DB and I can remove/add bloatware, battery 10% display is awesome and there is a reboot menu that includes "regular reboot", "quick reboot", "recovery reboot" and "bootloader reboot". It is definitely worth the price. Keep in mind, if you are going to make the purchase, install firefox browser on your phone or you'll get an error message when you try to d/l the TBH app.

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

I had to download from my computer and transfer it over to my phone to get the app to install.

titot4u

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
You need to install firefox browser from the market onto your phone and try downloading the apk again.

Good luck and let me know if it works for you.

paulek

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
This is one of my favorite "features" from the app...btw, what wallpaper are you using?
I have installed but don't know how to run the Program. When I open it, it asks me if I want to install the Droid Bionic Toolbox. After I install I get the message that the toolbox is installed in the tbh folder on my SD card. When I go to that folder the toolbox is not there. Help.

Edit: toolbox was installed. All is good.

Last edited:

juergen99

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm pretty sure you should only have to pay for the app once. Maybe email them about it? I just checked and I'm able to access the site just fine.

I searched my email and found the message from TBH. It had a download link and a note to saver the file in a safe place. I then searched my sdcard (which was transplanted from my DX) and found the tbh.apk and installed it. Thanks