WARNING: Install and use AT YOUR OWN RISK. BRICKING YOUR PHONE IS NOT THE FAULT OF THE DEV, THIS FORUM, OR MYSELF. That said:

@cvpcs has outdone himself again. We now have a bootstrapper usable on the Bionic, less than a week after release!

Links:
    @cvpcs' Blog, direct download and warnings here.
    RootzWiki Dev Thread
    Twitter

Controls explained:
    Power button = Execute (instead of using another button for "back" since we don't have a 4th button on here, they added an option on the menu for back)
    Up/Down Volume = Navigate up and down the menu options

Also:
    Works great! I have already ran it and have my first backup!
    Just an FYI, use the soft keys for navigation (menu=down,home=up,back=back,search=select).
    This is going to be a great dev community for the Bionic!
    Apparently the softkeys at the bottom work on this device's bootstrapper!
    lehthanis likes this.
    09-16-2011 08:11 AM
    Just an FYI, use the soft keys for navigation (menu=down,home=up,back=back,search=select).
    RMT2142 likes this.
    09-16-2011 10:13 AM
    total Android N00b here, been reading like crazy though. What exactly does Bootstrapper do? I just Rooted and installed TB Pro and ran a backup, but it only backed up stuff I added, not the stock stuff. Is this the same as Bootstrap?
    09-16-2011 02:57 PM
    Absolutely fantastic. I love you CVPCS.
    09-16-2011 03:22 PM
    Thanks, adding this to the OP along with the other controls. I had dumped the links on you guys without doing much testing other than just looking at it!
    09-16-2011 07:04 PM
    total Android N00b here, been reading like crazy though. What exactly does Bootstrapper do? I just Rooted and installed TB Pro and ran a backup, but it only backed up stuff I added, not the stock stuff. Is this the same as Bootstrap?
    Refined your search Let me google that for you.
    eygraber likes this.
    09-16-2011 07:08 PM
    lol, wasn't searching for cloclworkmod, thanks for the info, and the laugh.
    09-16-2011 08:51 PM
    lol, wasn't searching for cloclworkmod, thanks for the info, and the laugh.
    The 2nd link on google. Bootstrapper brings you CWM Recovery, which is why I posted the link.
    09-16-2011 10:36 PM
    Lol used to have something like this on my PSP back when I was modding that. Can't wait to be doing that on my phone too...didn't think about it until my friend started telling me the stuff he was doing on his rooted Droid X. I'm installing the root right now, and I'll be installing this soon to see how well it works out...can't ever have too many backups.
    09-17-2011 01:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD