Bricked Bionic. please help?

9qwer1

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Hello android community,
I feel as though I have messed up really bad. I just bought my Bionic about a month ago, and I was coming from the OG Droid, so naturally i wanted to root my Bionic right away. So thats what i did, and it was working perfectly, until now. You see, i wanted to get the new update, but i also wanted root privileges, so I went with the "forever root" method, and updated. Big mistake. After I updated, i soon realized that my root privileges had been revoked, but the Superuser icon is still there. I tried unrooting via pete's tools but that didn't work, so then i tried rooting via pete's tools, and that didn't work either. So, i tried flashing the FXZ file via RSDLite. Not only did that not work either, but now whenever i reboot, it takes me to the FastBoot screen, and i have to manually go to the menu, and click boot normally. Now i have no root privileges (even though superuser.apk is still there), and whenever i reboot it goes to fastboot. Please, can anybody help me?
Thanks for anything in advance,
9qwer1

9qwer1

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Thank you so much. i did it in my PC, but it didn't work, so i tried it out on my mac and it worked flawlessly. I thought i was a gonner there for a second haha
Thanks,
9qwer1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae