Freezing bloat?

DefectiveWeeble

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I would honestly go with Titanium Backup. I was using Bloat Freezer Free, but it was airpushing ads to my phone in the form of notifications on my status bar. It got pretty annoying so I ponied up the $6 for Titanium Backup.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I would honestly go with Titanium Backup. I was using Bloat Freezer Free, but it was airpushing ads to my phone in the form of notifications on my status bar. It got pretty annoying so I ponied up the $6 for Titanium Backup.

Titanium backup does have a free version, but I'm not sure if it freezes apps does it? ES Task Manager lets me stop apps from booting at the start, which often gets rid of the notification ads

angman619

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
can u post a link on how to freeze someting step by step using that, or is there a list that i can follow on what all should be frozen

DefectiveWeeble

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Titanium backup does have a free version, but I'm not sure if it freezes apps does it? ES Task Manager lets me stop apps from booting at the start, which often gets rid of the notification ads

The free version doesn't allow you to freeze apps. Also, I never even thought of using a task manager to stop it from booting and pushing the ads. I just wanted it gone by that point lol

markyoung04

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I also used to use BloatFreeze loved it but it keeps disappearing off of Market so I bit the bullet and bought Titanium it is worth it once you start backing up correctly - reapplying 75 apps after I rooted and installed Eclipse took all of 5 minutes with Titanium Backup - and it held my place in each app that was awesome.

Freezing is nice once you get used to interface.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user