Google Now Problem

afiore#AC

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Everything seems to work fine with Google Now except that it doesn't show any cards. I've asked it about the weather and have the weather settings to always show but still nothing. Tried rebooting as well as turning the weather card on and off.

Anyone else having this problem? It's not just the weather card. It's all cards. The only one that shows up is places near me.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Everything seems to work fine with Google Now except that it doesn't show any cards. I've asked it about the weather and have the weather settings to always show but still nothing. Tried rebooting as well as turning the weather card on and off.

Anyone else having this problem? It's not just the weather card. It's all cards. The only one that shows up is places near me.

Try this. Go to the main Google now screen ( where the cards should be) go all the way to the bottom. Should be 3dots . ( I'm using gnex) maybe different. Either way get to the Google now settings. Click privacy & accounts click manage web history.. and make sure your web history is on. So of can track what you search and give you the cards.