AT&T store had them in the back.

murphcid

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
The AT&T store north of Huebner road in San Antonio had one PRIV stashed in the back, none on display, and the manager seemed almost suprised that I would ask to look at it. Phone looks nice, but I am going to wait till I can get a glass protector, a good protective case, and read some more reviews on it. Phone felt good, the keyboard was nice looking (I wasn't allowed to touch) so it seems premium. I just wish they had it for $100 less.

jgcotton

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
One Arlington, VA AT&T store had two that sold quickly on Friday, and another store didn't know they had them on Saturday. They checked in back and found two, plus a display with a few accessories that had been set up in the corner of their store the night before. Be sure to call ahead if you can and tell them to check inventory. Restock is rumored to be later this week. Really enjoying the Priv...outstanding Android device!

AT&T Priv STW100-1

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
From what I was told every store got two devices one to sell and one for display how sad. it's probably an inventory issue with Blackberry not Att.

Posted via the Android Central App

Xaiux

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
One Arlington, VA AT&T store had two that sold quickly on Friday, and another store didn't know they had them on Saturday. They checked in back and found two, plus a display with a few accessories that had been set up in the corner of their store the night before. Be sure to call ahead if you can and tell them to check inventory. Restock is rumored to be later this week. Really enjoying the Priv...outstanding Android device!

AT&T Priv STW100-1

It's STV-100-1, not STW

benjamin19

Trusted Member
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
The AT&T store north of Huebner road in San Antonio had one PRIV stashed in the back, none on display, and the manager seemed almost suprised that I would ask to look at it. Phone looks nice, but I am going to wait till I can get a glass protector, a good protective case, and read some more reviews on it. Phone felt good, the keyboard was nice looking (I wasn't allowed to touch) so it seems premium. I just wish they had it for $100 less.

Will a glass screen protector work on a curved screen? I got the oem flipcase and the bodyguardz protector and they look and feel great. I hope third party case makers jump on board, but I'm afraid it won't be until they are sure that it will be worth their time.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
My AT&T store actually had a display of them and everything. Of course the sales reps knew nothing about them.

Posted via the BlackBerry Priv on the Android Central App

manusbaldspot

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
I actually went to that location Monday and they had it out. They probably brought it out after you mentioned it that day. I was tempted to get it that day but I'm gonna wait till the end of the month to buy at full price and use on T-Mobile.

benjamin19

Trusted Member
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
When I went in to look at one in my store I actually spent a few minutes teaching the sales reps some of the cool features it has. I thought they were just joking when they said they only had two given to them to sell.

murphcid

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
I actually saw an ad for the Priv on YouTube last night. If BB wants this to succeed, they need the hipsters to get them, not the faithful. My local store just put one out on display. I think I will wait till Android 6.0 gets added (and I save some more money) so I can purchase one outright.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith