"I've ordered my BlackBerry Priv!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

GuyWith4Kids

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Has your Shop Blackberry Order Shipped??

I just talked to BB and mine is shipping today but I won't get it till Friday... ;( Anyone else get a ship update?

kertong

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: Has your Shop Blackberry Order Shipped??

Got tired of waiting on shopBB - ordered it on amazon and got it the next day!

A mostly positive experience using the Priv, though the keyboard response seems iffy randomly, and it makes me miss some parts of BB10 - but overall, happy with the purchase.

Bonus: Works perfectly on wireless charging with my old nokia DT910 wireless qi charger that I have left over from the windows phone days. The samsung qi charger did not work unless I put my phone on it a specific way due to the coils on the priv being closer to the bottom than the center of the phone.

Screen Shot 2015-11-13 at 12.25.38 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-11-13 at 12.25.48 PM.jpg

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Ordered on Amazon, they came back in stock briefly yesterday and I said "what the heck" it's coming today! Gotta love Amazon Prime!

Puzzlegal

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Ordered from BlackBerry. Got a note yesterday that it's been shipped. I didn't pay for fast shipping, so it will be a few more days.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Old thread I know, but it's a sticky so whatever, right?
I found one on Swappa for $570 shipped and which included a charger, a blackberry car charger, the bedside/sync pod, and a (cheap) plastic case. Couldn't resist the price! I'm loving it so far.

Another sale of just the phone and a charger just sold the other day for a mere $525! Looks like, currently, Swappa is the place to monitor for good Priv deals, guys,

gcims

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
hello again.

please let us knowyour findings, pros and cons, especially interested in bloatware list, what is truly removable vs disabled and available ram after. thanks again.

Puzzlegal

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Not much bloatware. There are a few blackberry apps, but while i don't use them, the folks coming over from blackberry are going to appreciate them.

nfld_sapper

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
So took the plunge and ordered a PRIV through an Employee Purchase Plan with the Government of Canada with Telus should arrive sometime next week. Not too bad I think $110 for the device and $70+tax data plan which includes:

• Unlimited Nationwide Anytime Minutes
• Call Display
• Message Centre
• Call Waiting/Conference Calling
• 2.5GB Domestic Shared Data
• Unlimited Text
• Unlimited Picture and Video Messaging

nfld_sapper

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
So took the plunge and ordered a PRIV through an Employee Purchase Plan with the Government of Canada with Telus should arrive sometime next week. Not too bad I think $110 for the device and $70+tax data plan which includes:

• Unlimited Nationwide Anytime Minutes
• Call Display
• Message Centre
• Call Waiting/Conference Calling
• 2.5GB Domestic Shared Data
• Unlimited Text
• Unlimited Picture and Video Messaging

Just got my PRIV today and liking it so far

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics