Blackberry Priv Wireless Charging and Android Pay - Thinking of switching from Apple

ptb127

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
I am thinking of making the switch from an iPhone 6 plus to a Blackberry Priv. Does the wireless charging work on the AT&T device? Also does android pay work as well?

Still reading through the threads to see pros and cons of switching.

ptb127

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
What would be the pros and cons of switching? I know these type of questions are a bit hard to answer, but I still like to hear people's opinions.

Runningwarrior08

May 23, 2010
Visit site
What would be the pros and cons of switching? I know these type of questions are a bit hard to answer, but I still like to hear people's opinions.

This is very difficult to answer. To start with, have you used Android before? Or will it be completely new to you?

Also with Android Pay on the Priv I believe you will need to put in a code every time as it doesn't have fingerprint sensor.

Posted via the Android Central App

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Android Pay works great and to the previous post you may have to periodically use your code or pattern. Minor inconvenience compared to fingerprint scanner.

Yes wireless charger works.

It's really a preference thing. Since you're used to Android you already know what to expect.

A lot has changed since that phone. The key board makes the Priv a unique experience from other Android phones.

Priv screen goes up.

Priv screen goes up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20