Priv and new fitbit blaze and fitbit charge hr

bitek

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I got myself fitbit blaze today. Fitbit "smartwatch" features are average at best out of the box. However someone on fitbit forum suggested app called elf bitticker notifications available from google play store. it is 3rd party app ($2) which turns fitbit tracker into fully blown smartwatch. Now i get on my blaze bbm messages and it also works with blackberry hub :) pretty awesome combo. I am really happy as now i have exactly what i needed. Priv is awesome and so is blaze. super combo. this app also works with fitbit charge hr. it also enables all notifications so you can read emails,txt,bbms etc. on that small tiny screen. this is beauty of android. this would not be possible on ios.

bluetroll

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for sharing.

Does this App affect battery life on the fitbit? I've got a Charge HR

Thinking of getting this to use as I don't use my Moto 360 everyday.

Posted via the Android Central App

bitek

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for sharing.

Does this App affect battery life on the fitbit? I've got a Charge HR

Thinking of getting this to use as I don't use my Moto 360 everyday.

I do notice some difference on the watch but not much on the phone. It works pretty well actually

xxxmerlinxxx

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
This app has completely changed the usefulnews of my fitbit surge and now Blaze. Though recently fitbit changed something with using the call notifications breaking the app for the charge line it still works great on the surge/blaze.

D

Deleted member 2678566

U got the Charge HR and I love how I get a vibration when I get a call. I know the Blaze does more notifications though and I may get it but I'm. Happy with my Charge.

If you liked this post, you can now find more like this by following me on Twitter @MeerAdrie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty