BlackBerry KEYone in Space Black comes exclusively to AT&T in the U.S.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Lower price and faster warranty service I will get my third one from AT&T my carrier. Between the first two defective ones and no stock this is perfect for me to get another one.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Lower price and faster warranty service I will get my third one from AT&T my carrier. Between the first two defective ones and no stock this is perfect for me to get another one.
Hope they carry it in the store and not just an online type of thing. I stopped at AT&T and asked. The sale rep their said to come back and check closer to Sep 1st as the don't have final word from headquarters yet.

I'll be picking one up on September 1st if they have it in store.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site

It definitely is really awesome! :D and a very nice surprise. I thought I was going to be a India exclusive. We might even be treated some more at IFA in Berlin soon.

I naturally liked the colour of the KEYone when it launched but as soon as I saw the Black Edition version, I liked it even more.

Don't really like the AT&T logo on the back but we can always put a D-brand skin on or something like that. :)

A droid a day, keep the apple away.

FeinP1118

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I went to my local at&t (South Florida) and salesman sneered no bb's here for years. had no idea about KEYone. bah!

modifier

Jul 13, 2017
Visit site
Yes, while doing checkout, you can choose 30 payments, 24 payments, or pay outright. You can even pay partial, I had $400 in cash so payed that and doing 24 month payment on the other $100. All set!
I'm not an AT&T customer though. I meant buying outright in the sense of not having to sign up for service. If that's an option I'll look again. I'm tempted to get another.

bhvol

Aug 20, 2017
Visit site
I got mine this week and was surprised at the lack of att bloat. Only four extra apps including the main att app for bills/statements, etc.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I got mine this week and was surprised at the lack of att bloat. Only four extra apps including the main att app for bills/statements, etc.
I got mine couple days back but to my surprise no Wifi calling option even though it is an AT&T phone. Do you have that option?