Photos & Videos Taken with Your DTEK60

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Can't believe that in a year and a half since this phone's release no one has shared any pics taken with it.

The camera is no slouch. I like the controls in the Blackberry Camera App, they offer some good manual adjustments and it is well laid out. Includes Panorama and HDR for photos as well as Slo-Mo for video. There is also a decent filter pack built in. The settings panel might be a bit basic, but it's serviceable. The Sony sensor is very capable, if a bit dated. There is a reason it has lasted so long and gone into so many phone models. 21MP is a pretty rich data set to work with for imaging and the Blackberry firmware seems to interpolate well in most situations. I've not really stressed it yet, but every camera has weak spots, IMHO... I think the DTEK might be just a touch better than the Xperia X which uses a very similar EXMOR RS sensor.

So here is my first offering. I like to shoot 16:9, which gives me a ~16MP output from the DTEK60. Shot this forced HDR and then hit it with the "Pop" filter in Snapseed.

This is Cocoa:

IMG_20180322_0834210-01.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22