11-01-2018 11:32 AM
41 12
tools
    and I can confirm that I've already been told on more than one occasion that the sound when talking to people has improved greatly. two people asked if I have a new phone because I was so clear.
    07-14-2018 04:13 PM
    Mine came in today was hesitant at first almost canceled order but I held off and I am glad I did so far so good.
    07-23-2018 08:17 PM
    Mine came in today was hesitant at first almost canceled order but I held off and I am glad I did so far so good.
    Great device so far beautiful build quality. Keyboard is awesome in my opinion.
    07-24-2018 11:05 PM
    I'm a pixel 2 XL user, I almost sold it for the KeyOne but decided to wait to see how it faired. Glad I did because I love the look and sound of the Key2. I'm going to sell up and get this one. I've put up with typing on glass for years, enough is enough lol.
    I left Pixel 2 for a Key2 a few weeks ago and haven't looked back since. Excellent phone, beautiful and yet built like a tank, and yes, it's great digging into the solid feel of that amazing keyboard!

And by the way, for those worried about screen size the Key2's screen is just 4-5mm shorter than a Pixel 2, and has the same width and resolution. Not a big deal big for what you get in return, which is a fantastic typing experience.

Another great feature is unlike the Pixel it supports Quickcharge 3 (to quickly top up that 3500mah battery)...
    07-25-2018 08:51 AM
    I'm really liking my Key2...but I LOVED my KeyOne. I know I'm in the minority, but I actually prefer the rounded bottom & glossy keyboard of the KeyOne over the Key2 design.
    08-27-2018 11:38 PM
    The keytwo for me it's a great phone, I get to fire off emails, and there very accurate if I may add you can't compare pkb with glass no way don't get me wrong I do have the motion ,but it will be used once the keytwo dies lol
    08-30-2018 06:31 PM
    I came from a Note 8 and Google Pixel 2 XL to a Key2.

I've always been a huge BB fan and even bigger PKB guy. I think the Key2 has nailed it on this one.

No lag, perfect weight, perfect size, amazing battery life and an amazing typing experience!

My Note 8 and iPhone 8 Plus will now be going up for sale very soon.
    09-03-2018 10:56 AM
    I came from a Note 8 and Google Pixel 2 XL to a Key2.

I've always been a huge BB fan and even bigger PKB guy. I think the Key2 has nailed it on this one.

No lag, perfect weight, perfect size, amazing battery life and an amazing typing experience!

My Note 8 and iPhone 8 Plus will now be going up for sale very soon.
    Welcome back to BB!

I also enjoy the PKB wayyy too much to even consider going back to ANY slab, no matter how fancy/gimmicky it is.

Lol selling the N8 and i8+ would probably get you enough cash for like two more KEY2's, or three KEY2 LE's...

Or even....... you get the point
    09-04-2018 04:57 AM
    Hoping Verizon will carry the LE...
    09-04-2018 07:29 AM
    Just order one for myself. I'm on ATT. Found a used one for a good price. But it's the bf100-1 model. Hoping it will work without issues. According to the specs it has all of ATT bands. But it says the 100-2 is for the US. Little confusing. But the seller said it works without problems. Can anyone confirm.
    09-29-2018 11:44 PM
    Just a a update. Got my device. Works perfect on att. Love the build quality and the looks. Great having a keyboard again. Forgot how much I liked it. Plus I love the keyboard shortcuts.
    the_boon likes this.
    10-04-2018 05:58 AM
    i had a couple of issues on mine, the biggest being the camera. i switched to the Note 9 and I'm quite happy with it. last night i powered up the key2 to update it and remembered everything i loved about this phone. I won't switch back yet as the Note is just a great phone but i seriously love that blackberry. soon as it was on my fingers started tapping away in that keyboard. I'm so much better on that than i am on glass. for now I'll just keep both and play around a bit. if the key3, when it surfaces, has a good camera then I'll sell everything and get one.
    the_boon likes this.
    10-11-2018 04:08 PM
    i had a couple of issues on mine, the biggest being the camera. i switched to the Note 9 and I'm quite happy with it. last night i powered up the key2 to update it and remembered everything i loved about this phone. I won't switch back yet as the Note is just a great phone but i seriously love that blackberry. soon as it was on my fingers started tapping away in that keyboard. I'm so much better on that than i am on glass. for now I'll just keep both and play around a bit. if the key3, when it surfaces, has a good camera then I'll sell everything and get one.
    No one device does everything best. KEY2 and Note 9 is a great combo, they complement each other quite well
    Knightmayre90 likes this.
    10-28-2018 07:31 AM
    I have to agree
    10-30-2018 04:21 PM
    Last used a BlackBerry device (Passport) during the BB10 era. The moved to Android have left me with no choice but to try other devices with the same amount as the BlackBerry Android but with higher specs. Why buy an expensive device when all it can show is the physical keyboard?
    10-31-2018 06:51 AM
    Last used a BlackBerry device (Passport) during the BB10 era. The moved to Android have left me with no choice but to try other devices with the same amount as the BlackBerry Android but with higher specs. Why buy an expensive device when all it can show is the physical keyboard?
    Because typing on real keys is a huge benefit, and because specs are overrated.

These days any modern mid ranger can get the job done fine for virtually everyone. Unless you want to run PUBG on max settings, then you don't need an SD 845, period.

However, the frustration of typing on a touchscreen is the same throughout any piece of glass, whether it's an entry level $200 or a $1500 iPhone XS Max.
    11-01-2018 11:32 AM
41 12