I'm a pixel 2 XL user, I almost sold it for the KeyOne but decided to wait to see how it faired. Glad I did because I love the look and sound of the Key2. I'm going to sell up and get this one. I've put up with typing on glass for years, enough is enough lol.
    06-15-2018 01:57 AM
    I'm a pixel 2 XL user, I almost sold it for the KeyOne but decided to wait to see how it faired. Glad I did because I love the look and sound of the Key2. I'm going to sell up and get this one. I've put up with typing on glass for years, enough is enough lol.
    I have the Note8 and in recent times had the S7 edge and OG Pixel XL. So I understand your frustration with typing on glass.

However, I don't "hate" typing on glass enough to give up the other features we have like water resistance, case availability, big beautiful screens, video/YouTube consumption on said screen, premium build and internals, etc. If I was banging out emails all day long, for sure I would be leaning that way - I'm more of a content consumer.

I'm glad they offer it. Perhaps if they made a slider with an OLED screen - I would consider it. Or heck even if the Key2 had an OLED screen, then it would be a definite maybe, for me.

Plus I'm on Verizon, so you know how that goes....
    06-15-2018 01:59 PM
    I have the LG V20. My usage is more suited toward a big screen, a great DAC and a good camera. Therefore, I'm not interested. I've last used a BlackBerry with a physical keypad was the 9700 back in 2011. At this time, physical keypads and small screens aren't the best for my usage. I hope the Key 2 is successful, since it does serve a niche.
    06-15-2018 02:23 PM
    I had the Bold 9900 and the Porsche. I used the P as my work phone and I could get a ton of work done with that thing. Then a Z30 (also one as a spare, still not used). The move to drop WhatsApp finally drove me to a Galaxy S7E (via a Note 7!). I have grown to love the variety available in the PlayStore and typing is taken care of by Gboard. However the combination of BB and Android is very appealing, particularly as the Key 2 now has realistic specs. It does look very nice in black. However, I do need to see what the Note 9 and Pixel 3 look like.
    06-15-2018 09:57 PM
    One thing is for sure, we're spoilt for choice at the moment
    06-16-2018 04:18 AM
    I'm definitely getting one
    Knightmayre90 likes this.
    06-16-2018 04:25 PM
    thinking about it, although my main issue with the key one was how easily greasy the keys got just from regular usage. I believe they might've fixed this with the k2 by matting out the keys, can anyone confirm?
    06-18-2018 10:23 PM
    The price and screen quality turn me off. If it were 100 cheaper and had a better, brighter screen I'd take a hard look at it.
    06-19-2018 06:56 AM
    thinking about it, although my main issue with the key one was how easily greasy the keys got just from regular usage. I believe they might've fixed this with the k2 by matting out the keys, can anyone confirm?
    The keys have definitely been given a matte finish, this was one of the big issues with the keyone. And 20% taller too.
    06-19-2018 02:48 PM