key2 owners, how's it going?

jayk82

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
How are your spacebars?
I must be in the minority, but I actually prefer the feel of the KeyOne to this Key2. I liked the rounded edges and the feel of the glossy keyboard, and the heft as well.

My spacebar is a little wobbly as well, but, I still prefer this to my iPhone X!

V-Tom

Jul 24, 2018
Visit site
How are your spacebars?

I didn't have a Key 1 just a Priv and have had Blackberry since i think mid 2000's. I feel the keyboard **including the space bar** on my Key 2 is better than any one I have owned in the past.

I'm a happy camper!

..Tom

Rhydwyn

Sep 19, 2018
Visit site
I love the Key2 generally. I was able to have all my e-mails displayed in the Hub on the Priv. Why can't I on the Key2? I didn't have a Key One.

bcbbanga4l

Q&A Team
Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I am also doing this... I just purchased the key 2 have not received it yet but I will be coming form the pixel 2xl very scarred but excited haha Cant wait to get it

Byrese

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
Just got mine a few days ago. Love love love it! Got a Silver one but wanted a Black one. It's way faster then the Keyone and the PKB is better too.

But it's not for everyone. It depends what you want really. If you want something that consumes lots of media then it's not for you. But if you want a device that is built to communicate then this is it. I find myself communicating much more on this device with PKB then simply viewing and liking pics. The input method determines how we communicate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34