Blackberry is Dead

dendron01

Banned
Aug 8, 2019
Visit site
Why does anyone need to feel joy when typing? It’s just an input method. I am not emotionally attached to my smartphone.
Good. Then you should let go of your emotional attachment to berating people that do. There is a site for that. I'm pretty sure you know where it is.

the_boon

Aug 7, 2018
Visit site
I don't get excited about any keyboard physical or otherwise but those on my slabs most certainly get the job(s) done.

There's always voice input or Bluetooth keyboards if you really find on-screen typing taboo?

And remember... Your KEY2 LE won't be going anywhere anytime soon so just carry on as you have been.

Eh, voice input did get better over time but sometimes you don't want people around you to hear your speech to text message lol.

Still hoping for any QWERTY phone from anyone at some point in the future.

Also I might want to stock up on a few LE's lol

Elky64

Dec 24, 2019
Visit site
Eh, voice input did get better over time but sometimes you don't want people around you to hear your speech to text message lol.

Still hoping for any QWERTY phone from anyone at some point in the future.

Also I might want to stock up on a few LE's lol

I'd be tempted to buy a KEY2/LE if, or when, they reach my price point but just too expensive at present imo... Just saw an Atomic "USED" KEY2 on eBay for $1599 USD ($2100 CAD)!!! Now that's a quick way to sour one's tastebuds in a hurry.

the_boon

Aug 7, 2018
Visit site
I'd be tempted to buy a KEY2/LE if, or when, they reach my price point but just too expensive at present imo... Just saw an Atomic "USED" KEY2 on eBay for $1599 USD ($2100 CAD)!!! Now that's a quick way to sour one's tastebuds in a hurry.
The Red KEY2 will always be pricey. People know that it's a rare limited edition item and it has the revised spacebar.

I'd look at any color LE at the $300-350 range.

The LE to me remains the most reliable KEY device.
There are less threads of issues with that phone than with the KEYone/KEY2.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
A week. Pixel 4XL.
Oh boy, that's a great phone. I think you will be hooked . I am sticking with my pixel 3 XL until pixel 5 is out. S20 series looks like a killer pixel competitor with the major camera improvements. Will have to wait and see :)

Last edited:

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Oh boy, that's a great phone. I think you will be hooked . I am sticking with my pixel 3 XL until pixel 5 is out. S20 series looks like a killer pixel competitor work the major camera improvements. Will have to wait and see :)

Waiting for the 4a to arrive. Might jump on that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463