02-23-2016 02:34 AM
29 12
tools
    It went just as fast on CrackBerry, too. The story goes that the source of the render is from a legitimate source who confirms this is a legit handset. Honestly, I really do not know why there is a subforum for the Vienna here on AC and CrackBerry as well. BlackBerry has confirmed that their is a second Powered by Android BlackBerry on the drawing board and that if they go forward with it they will announce "sometime around MWC". So who knows?

This forum over at CrackBerry is also way more active, which is strange, too, but at least it gives us something to discuss and look forward too.

As for the physical buttons; some suggest this handset will be the upgrade path to the Classic. If that is the case than the three hard buttons are likely to mimic the tool belt with the call/answer button on the left and the end button on the right. The middle button I assume would be for home but it could also be for quick menus.
    By "active" you mean people whining about how they won't buy the new phones unless it ran BB10 and how they will shut down hardware since nobody wants Android?
    02-20-2016 12:03 AM
    I want this phone and I would like the green one come on BlackBerry get busy

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-20-2016 03:12 AM
    I don't see anything wrong with hardware Android navigation buttons. Why is that bad? It's just a 'toolbelt' for Android. It also would not get in the way of using the BlackBerry launcher at all, why would it?

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-21-2016 07:01 PM
    I'm not feelin' it. It seems like it would be too unbalanced when trying to type on it. The form factor doesn't make sense to me.
    I disagree. That phone looks great imo. This is modern version of blackberry classic.
    02-23-2016 02:34 AM
29 12