Verizon?

Lilteaspoon

Mar 4, 2017
Visit site
How bout US Cellular? Or can I buy aan unlocked One and use it on US, ccellular ? Or verizon either one? No signal on anything But us cellular Or maybe verizon Where I live!! please, help

Dunt Dunt Dunt

Q&A Team
Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
The official specs do list a CDMA version of the KEYOne that matches up very well with Verizon's network.

And it's been stated to some of the CrackBerry members that went to Barcelona.... that variant would be available when they start selling unlocked phones to begin with.

What isn't know is WHEN and WHICH Carriers in the US will be picking up the KEYOne.

ToniCipriani

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
FWIW

R8U3szn.png

medic22003

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
How bout US Cellular? Or can I buy aan unlocked One and use it on US, ccellular ? Or verizon either one? No signal on anything But us cellular Or maybe verizon Where I live!! please, help

I have the same issue for coverage. I think you can take a Verizon phone to us cellular. Us cell runs off of a lot of Verizon towers anyway. The cost is about the same for either one . I left us cell when they started messing with everyone's billing and switched to Verizon. For the most part I get just as good of coverage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463