Who is watching the 'Mercury' launch live stream? :D

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
When i first heard that Crackberry is going to be powering the live stream i was so excited! We are not always able to live stream things and sometimes there isn't even a live stream available.

What I'm most excited for is I'm actually going to be awake and able to watch! :D Sometimes its around 2AM and i just cant stay up to watch. To follow along next Saturday, make sure to bookmark crackberry.com/bbmobilemwc2017Going to be a very awesome day. Crossing fingers that its a huge success. Crackberry, with the help of Blackberry Mobile also gave out 10 free flight tickets and accommodation to some lucky people. How crazy awesome is that!! This 10 year Crackberry anniversary is no joke :)

So who else is planning to watch? :D

revtech

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I am . . So excited . . Except it's always the same for me, I get so excited but then I either can't afford the device or its not available for subsidy on Verizon (the only network that works where I live) . . Fingers crossed . . . :)

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Verizon subsidies are gone for consumer accounts now anyways. They typically do offer their payment plans for most devices.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I am . . So excited . . Except it's always the same for me, I get so excited but then I either can't afford the device or its not available for subsidy on Verizon (the only network that works where I live) . . Fingers crossed . . . :)

Maybe this time it will be different. This is actually the first time I'm watching a live event from Blackberry. I normally have to catch up the next day or even the following weekend on Youtube haha. I'm really hoping for a $449 price tag, that would be really cool but I'm expecting a $499. Only 2 Hours to go!

revtech

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Verizon subsidies are gone for consumer accounts now anyways. They typically do offer their payment plans for most devices.

Yes, you are correct, I forgot to mention I have a corporate account, so we still get upgrades every 10 months and subsidies of varying degrees.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ananui