This is a more close up video of keyone keyboard features!
    02-27-2017 07:57 PM
    Cramped keyboard? And BBM used to message other BlackBerry users? CNet never ceases to amaze me.
    Matty likes this.
    03-07-2017 11:00 PM
    I doesn't really look that cramped to me
    03-08-2017 02:05 PM
    I think they mean cramped compared to a full size VKB.

But the tactile feel should more than make up for that.
    03-10-2017 08:41 AM
    Cramped keyboard? And BBM used to message other BlackBerry users? CNet never ceases to amaze me.
    Pathetic isn't it.
    03-15-2017 01:44 PM
    BlackBerry KEYone gets SIZED up [Video] | CrackBerry.com

Kevin did a comparison of the pre-production KEYone.... help BlackBerry users to see the difference in size between the Classic, Passport and the PRIV.
    Matty likes this.
    03-17-2017 01:18 PM
    BlackBerry KEYone gets SIZED up [Video] | CrackBerry.com

Kevin did a comparison of the pre-production KEYone.... help BlackBerry users to see the difference in size between the Classic, Passport and the PRIV.
    I was actually just about to post this video! Gives a really good look at how big the keyboard is compared to other Blackberry devices. I personally think (based on the video) the keyboard spacing is absolutely fine. There were very few complaints about the Classic keyboard so i have high hopes for the KEYone.

It feels like the reviewer doesn't like Blackberry since she said "BBM can be used to message other Blackberry" users but forgot to say AND any other device that has BBM installed. (IOS / Android / Windows).
    03-19-2017 01:45 AM
    I was actually just about to post this video! Gives a really good look at how big the keyboard is compared to other Blackberry devices. I personally think (based on the video) the keyboard spacing is absolutely fine. There were very few complaints about the Classic keyboard so i have high hopes for the KEYone.

It feels like the reviewer doesn't like Blackberry since she said "BBM can be used to message other Blackberry" users but forgot to say AND any other device that has BBM installed. (IOS / Android / Windows).
    Should have pulled out his CURVE..... I think some forget how popular that small keyboard was.
    03-20-2017 01:48 PM
    When I was playing with it, I didn't like how glossy/slippery the keys were. They aren't as nice as the Classic keyboard but way better than the Priv's. The only thing that has me on the fence is that the enter key doesn't actually send texts, it just gives a space between words and you have to hit the on screen send button instead. Super annoying to me
    04-22-2017 03:31 AM
    When I was playing with it, I didn't like how glossy/slippery the keys were. They aren't as nice as the Classic keyboard but way better than the Priv's. The only thing that has me on the fence is that the enter key doesn't actually send texts, it just gives a space between words and you have to hit the on screen send button instead. Super annoying to me
    I think you can change that. I think I did on the Priv.

Apart from on Messenger though, seems that can't be changed anyway. Have to tap that arrow to send.
    04-22-2017 12:55 PM