US - CDMA version?

ASD Dad

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
Thought they were both available as of today, even various tech sites claimed the same. I have seen the GSM version available on Amazon and Best Buy for the $549. I have not seen the CDMA version. I was really hoping for a totally unlocked all bands version so I could use it on my current Verizon or try out a GSM carrier down the road. I'd at least like to see a Verizon compatible one!

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm not entirely up on what bands each carrier uses, but if you see what you need for Verizon on this list you should be able to get the one that's available and it'll work since I don't see any model distinction for different carriers.

BlackBerry KEYone - Full phone specifications

I'll see if someone else can answer more definitively though.

EDIT: Come to find out - there IS a CDMA-specific version. Amazon apparently had some on the site last night, however briefly.

Last edited:

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I have seen the GSM version available on Amazon and Best Buy for the $549. I have not seen the CDMA version. I'd at least like to see a Verizon compatible one!

There was stock available, but it was literally sold out in a matter of minutes. It's always like that for the first wave of purchases. Just hold tight. More CDMA variants will be made available. Hopefully soon 😃

Attachments

• 12841.jpg
    12841.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 17

ASD Dad

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
Ah, that explains it! Well at least it was for sale. I am really tempted to buy it but will probably hold off a few weeks for more user reports other than tech sites or bloggers. Maybe once other companies start releasing their new phones later in the year the price will drop a little.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power