BlackBerry KeyOne Live Unboxing

Adam Matlock

Trusted Member
Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, DecAway here.

I was able to get my hands on the elusive BlackBerry KeyOne and I created an un-boxing video in real-time as I opened the packaging and took a look at the device. I wanted to share the experience and allow everyone to have a look at the device itself and also get some of my initial impressions on the device, the packaging, and all of the accessories that came along with the it. Now that I have the device I'm going to try and put together some more reviews and content on the device itself, and if there's anything that you would like to see or have any specific questions please let me know and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability. For now, enjoy the video, feel free to like/or subscribe to the video on my channel, and if you have any questions ask away and I will do my best to get them answered. Thanks and enjoy!

https://youtu.be/yLdkHvEby1E

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for sharing the link and recording the video @DecAway 😃 I'm sure this will be very useful for a lot of people still on the boarder between purchasing and going for something else.

Hopefully I can get my hands on one soon!

DominionRoofs

Dec 14, 2016
Visit site
Thanks very much for your video. The size comparison really helps. I'm using an iPhone7 plus and I'm happy to see the Keyone is significantly smaller. I ordered from Amazon so hopefully I'll get it before fall..lol

Adam Matlock

Trusted Member
Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
You're welcome guys! Thanks for the feedback and support. I'm trying to get into doing video reviews as well as my normal articles that I write. Stay tuned to my YouTube channel for the latest notifications. Also, requests are ways appreciated. I want to make sure I'm making quality content. Enjoy your KeyOnes