Show us your Blackberry KEYᵒⁿᵉ!

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
So the brand new Blackberry KEYᵒⁿᵉ launched just a few days ago across the US and Canada and I would love to see some pictures of everyone's KEYᵒⁿᵉ 😃

You can include whatever else you want in the photo! Let's just see some shinny keys 😃

Devhux

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Photos of my KEYone soon after unboxing.
c6a505f52640f04dffb1a7984daa126e.jpg
707ed75e369b346b7e5c9da84aa93bb9.jpg
8731e7c630df179ec037f9ab6c6d8210.jpg

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for sharing some photos @Techno-guy it looks so shiny and pretty in its box 😃 So awesome. Now you can say your Blackberry has a later version of Android than the Galaxy S8.

Did you buy anything extra with it? Cases or screen protector?

Keep the pictures coming everyone!

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
What is in the screen?

The picture on the KeyOne is not actually built into the screen as a wallpaper or anything. It's just a picture Blackberry put on the plastic screen cover to let you know your device is a secure Android device.

It's Blackberry's 'Security shield'. 😃 You should see this shield as the last animation picture before the phone boots up which contains a little Android holding it.

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
The picture on the KeyOne is not actually built into the screen as a wallpaper or anything. It's just a picture Blackberry put on the plastic screen cover to let you know your device is a secure Android device.

It's Blackberry's 'Security shield'. 😃 You should see this shield as the last animation picture before the phone boots up which contains a little Android holding it.
Nice.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I'll be getting one for wify when they are back in stock. While I used to be a blackberry user years back, I don't think I can give up my S8 Plus for Keyone. The desicion is even harder when I get the Note 8 lol.

Wish I can but no can do Sir!

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I'll be getting one for wify when they are back in stock. While I used to be a blackberry user years back, I don't think I can give up my S8 Plus for Keyone. The desicion is even harder when I get the Note 8 lol.

Wish I can but no can do Sir!
Just curious. But why can't you give up your s8?

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Samsung Pay, Camera quality, Screen size (I have S8 Plus), screen quality (Amazing), water resistance, and wireless charging.

All of these are missing on Keyone. Can't give up all the above so I can have a keyboard. That doesn't seem like a fair trade to me

Last edited:

Lefty724

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Samsung Pay, Camera quality, Screen size (I have S8 Plus), screen quality (Amazing), water resistance, and wireless charging.

All of these are missing on Keyone. Can't give up all the above so I can have a keyboard. That doesn't seem like a fair trade to me
I came to the Keyone from the S8+ as well.

All of the things you mentioned are spot on and the keyboard/battery life of the Keyone trumps all of the cool features of the S8+ for my needs.

I was in love with Samsung Pay but once I got the Keyone, I've saved a lot of $$$!!! LoL! Samsung pay makes you want to spend $$ for the points and because it's so easy to use lol.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I came to the Keyone from the S8+ as well.

All of the things you mentioned are spot on and the keyboard/battery life of the Keyone trumps all of the cool features of the S8+ for my needs.

I was in love with Samsung Pay but once I got the Keyone, I've saved a lot of $$$!!! LoL! Samsung pay makes you want to spend $$ for the points and because it's so easy to use lol.
Yep, what fits my needs doesn't fit yours, And that's perfectly ok.

My wife MUST have a physical keyboard. She could care less about all the other things S8 Plus has to offer. Me on the other had could care less about physical keyboard :)

I'm waiting for it to be back in stock to order her one. Cheers!

Lefty724

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Yep, what fits my needs doesn't fit yours, And that's perfectly ok.

My wife MUST have a physical keyboard. She could care less about all the other things S8 Plus has to offer. Me on the other had could care less about physical keyboard :)

I'm waiting for it to be back in stock to order her one. Cheers!
Exactly. That's the beauty of having all these options.

Once I got the Keyone, the S8+ was sold in 2 days lol. I knew I was home once I typed on the Keyone.

Camera hold no value as my wife handles 99% of the pics.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae