Show us your Blackberry KEYᵒⁿᵉ!

dalight13

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm absolutely in love with mine! Best phone I ever had by far, quick, productive and battery is just a Monster

e31cb77430ba2d1ba481a803820aaac0.jpg
fbd7e13b81ba1eeed3f812bbc5ba4ed7.jpg

dalight13

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Excuse me, but not only do I love your phone, I LOVE your profile picture. Expos forever! Who's your favourite player?
I grew up watching Pedro and Vlad play like beasts! Dad used to tell me it were the worst days of the team, but he still enjoyed watching them play. And brought me to so many games!

What about you?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I grew up watching Pedro and Vlad play like beasts! Dad used to tell me it were the worst days of the team, but he still enjoyed watching them play. And brought me to so many games!

What about you?

Guerrero is going to be inducted into the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame this weekend! That's so cool that you got to see so many games! Pedro is also very cool.

When I was little I liked Andres The Cat Galarraga because he was super cool and fast. But my favourite player is Steve Rogers. He is a really sweet guy and is so interesting. And I think he was a phenomenal pitcher.

I miss Expos games. They were so much fun!

dalight13

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Guerrero is going to be inducted into the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame this weekend! That's so cool that you got to see so many games! Pedro is also very cool.

When I was little I liked Andres The Cat Galarraga because he was super cool and fast. But my favourite player is Steve Rogers. He is a really sweet guy and is so interesting. And I think he was a phenomenal pitcher.

I miss Expos games. They were so much fun!
They'll be back soon, the Montreal X-Rays is the next team hahaha

christenmartin

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
Does a millesecond speed difference really matters in real life usgae? I bet not. It's crazy how obsessed people are with speed. Flag ship Phones from every company this day and age are all fast. Pick and use what you like, LIFE IS GOOD.

I agree. You are basically seeing reviews from people looking at every nook and cranny. They got to talk about something. What was interesting is the less you than supportive reviews on the keyone chip, and as you see it runs real good and gets tremendous battery life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22