Show us your Blackberry KEYᵒⁿᵉ!

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I've heard good things about it!

For me it comes down to 3 things. The Build Quality, Battery Life, and Keyboard. The phone feels so sturdy in the hand and make me feel like its built to last a long time. The battery life is also really exceptional so taking it with me on a long weekend camping trip is perfect. Lastly the Keyboard is really solid and a pleasure to type on. Hopefully i can pick on up of my own and stop playing with other people's lol :D

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
For me it comes down to 3 things. The Build Quality, Battery Life, and Keyboard. The phone feels so sturdy in the hand and make me feel like its built to last a long time. The battery life is also really exceptional so taking it with me on a long weekend camping trip is perfect. Lastly the Keyboard is really solid and a pleasure to type on. Hopefully i can pick on up of my own and stop playing with other people's lol :D

I like the way you think - those are all important factors! I wish I could get my hands on a KEYone so I could play with it!

Carjackd

Trusted Member
Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Man you are my hero.
Actually, my collection has grown quite a bit since that photo and there is a few more since this pic was taken. Including some never released devices like the Cyclone. BTW..if I'm your Hero...you need to set your standards higher :)
9eea5ecd46e66c56d9bb0258ef8f173c.jpg

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Anyone get that Black Beauty yet?

Hopefully we can see some pictures soon! Love seeing photos of new Blackberry devices being unboxed. @Carjackd i don't mind if my standard are low, you are my hero haha. I think i need to get a nice glass cabinet for my devices. Will be awesome to look back on in 15 years time. :)

Carjackd

Trusted Member
Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Hopefully we can see some pictures soon! Love seeing photos of new Blackberry devices being unboxed. @Carjackd i don't mind if my standard are low, you are my hero haha. I think i need to get a nice glass cabinet for my devices. Will be awesome to look back on in 15 years time. :)
I have just a couple older devices I would like to find (although that will be a challenge) then I can start bringing in the BlackBerry Android devices. I'll start picking up the android devices over the next couple of years as the prices drop drastically.

Carjackd

Trusted Member
Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I think my next one will be a Classic. Is the Q10 and Q20 a Classic, or are those separate models?
Q20 is the classic , q10 was the first bb10 device with a PKB. I do plan on picking up a white and gold q10 at some point. Bought a cobalt blue classic about a month back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463