10-05-2017 09:26 PM
85 123 ...
tools
    So the brand new Blackberry KEYᵒⁿᵉ launched just a few days ago across the US and Canada and I would love to see some pictures of everyone's KEYᵒⁿᵉ 😃

You can include whatever else you want in the photo! Let's just see some shinny keys 😃
    06-03-2017 02:23 AM
    Photos of my KEYone soon after unboxing.
    Matty, jlost, Mr Mendelli and 3 others like this.
    06-07-2017 08:08 AM
    @Devhux, I love the style ring! 😃 Looking really good. I've got one on my Priv. Gets used often as a kickstand. Thanks for sharing!
    jlost and aximtreo like this.
    06-07-2017 09:09 AM
    I want one bad lol.
    06-07-2017 10:12 AM
    @Devhux, I love the style ring! 😃 Looking really good. I've got one on my Priv. Gets used often as a kickstand. Thanks for sharing!
    I love the ring too. Saw Kevin's at a meet-up for the KEYone and decided to try one.
    Matty likes this.
    06-07-2017 11:49 AM
    I love the ring too. Saw Kevin's at a meet-up for the KEYone and decided to try one.
    Doe the key ring swivel?
    06-08-2017 09:07 AM
    Doe the key ring swivel?
    Yes, you an turn it 360 degrees and obviously it can fold down flat 😃

It does say that it won't fit on curved back devices, devices that have a leather back or devices with matte coatings.
    jlost likes this.
    06-08-2017 10:23 AM
    Yes, you an turn it 360 degrees and obviously it can fold down flat 😃

It does say that it won't fit on curved back devices, devices that have a leather back or devices with matte coatings.
    Thanks for the reply
    06-08-2017 07:41 PM
    Awesome phone, awesome battery life, awesome keyboard! Very happy right now!

Show us your Blackberry KEYᵒⁿᵉ!-759b46d0814c96aaea6476927ffdee6684f23209-1.jpg
    Matty and libra89 like this.
    06-09-2017 12:04 AM
    Thanks for sharing some photos @Techno-guy it looks so shiny and pretty in its box 😃 So awesome. Now you can say your Blackberry has a later version of Android than the Galaxy S8.

Did you buy anything extra with it? Cases or screen protector?

Keep the pictures coming everyone!
    06-09-2017 01:00 AM
    What is in the screen?
    06-09-2017 08:52 AM
    What is in the screen?
    I think that's just the deteck? Security shield pic
    06-09-2017 09:51 AM
    What is in the screen?
    The picture on the KeyOne is not actually built into the screen as a wallpaper or anything. It's just a picture Blackberry put on the plastic screen cover to let you know your device is a secure Android device.

It's Blackberry's 'Security shield'. 😃 You should see this shield as the last animation picture before the phone boots up which contains a little Android holding it.
    kbz1960 and jlost like this.
    06-09-2017 12:24 PM
    The picture on the KeyOne is not actually built into the screen as a wallpaper or anything. It's just a picture Blackberry put on the plastic screen cover to let you know your device is a secure Android device.

It's Blackberry's 'Security shield'. 😃 You should see this shield as the last animation picture before the phone boots up which contains a little Android holding it.
    Nice.
    06-09-2017 01:41 PM
    I'll be getting one for wify when they are back in stock. While I used to be a blackberry user years back, I don't think I can give up my S8 Plus for Keyone. The desicion is even harder when I get the Note 8 lol.

Wish I can but no can do Sir!
    06-09-2017 07:27 PM
    I'll be getting one for wify when they are back in stock. While I used to be a blackberry user years back, I don't think I can give up my S8 Plus for Keyone. The desicion is even harder when I get the Note 8 lol.

Wish I can but no can do Sir!
    Just curious. But why can't you give up your s8?
    06-09-2017 07:29 PM
    Samsung Pay, Camera quality, Screen size (I have S8 Plus), screen quality (Amazing), water resistance, and wireless charging.

All of these are missing on Keyone. Can't give up all the above so I can have a keyboard. That doesn't seem like a fair trade to me
    06-09-2017 08:22 PM
    Samsung Pay, Camera quality, Screen size (I have S8 Plus), screen quality (Amazing), water resistance, and wireless charging.

All of these are missing on Keyone. Can't give up all the above so I can have a keyboard. That doesn't seem like a fair trade to me
    I came to the Keyone from the S8+ as well.

All of the things you mentioned are spot on and the keyboard/battery life of the Keyone trumps all of the cool features of the S8+ for my needs.

I was in love with Samsung Pay but once I got the Keyone, I've saved a lot of $$$!!! LoL! Samsung pay makes you want to spend $$ for the points and because it's so easy to use lol.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    06-10-2017 10:06 AM
    I came to the Keyone from the S8+ as well.

All of the things you mentioned are spot on and the keyboard/battery life of the Keyone trumps all of the cool features of the S8+ for my needs.

I was in love with Samsung Pay but once I got the Keyone, I've saved a lot of $$$!!! LoL! Samsung pay makes you want to spend $$ for the points and because it's so easy to use lol.
    Yep, what fits my needs doesn't fit yours, And that's perfectly ok.

My wife MUST have a physical keyboard. She could care less about all the other things S8 Plus has to offer. Me on the other had could care less about physical keyboard

I'm waiting for it to be back in stock to order her one. Cheers!
    06-10-2017 12:14 PM
    Yep, what fits my needs doesn't fit yours, And that's perfectly ok.

My wife MUST have a physical keyboard. She could care less about all the other things S8 Plus has to offer. Me on the other had could care less about physical keyboard

I'm waiting for it to be back in stock to order her one. Cheers!
    Exactly. That's the beauty of having all these options.

Once I got the Keyone, the S8+ was sold in 2 days lol. I knew I was home once I typed on the Keyone.

Camera hold no value as my wife handles 99% of the pics.
    Lepa79 and Sigewif like this.
    06-10-2017 12:47 PM
    Not to be against anyone's opinion but when I saw the Keyone open apps faster than the s8 on a video, it just confirmed want I already knew about Samsung. TO THIS FRIGGING DAY!..its still not optimized well. But yeah it looks pretty.
    06-10-2017 11:16 PM
    Not to be against anyone's opinion but when I saw the Keyone open apps faster than the s8 on a video, it just confirmed want I already knew about Samsung. TO THIS FRIGGING DAY!..its still not optimized well. But yeah it looks pretty.
    Does a millesecond speed difference really matters in real life usgae? I bet not. It's crazy how obsessed people are with speed. Flag ship Phones from every company this day and age are all fast. Pick and use what you like, LIFE IS GOOD.
    jlost and texn884 like this.
    06-10-2017 11:29 PM
    Does a millesecond speed difference really matters in real life usgae? I bet not. It's crazy how obsessed people are with speed. Flag ship Phones from every company this day and age are all fast. Pick and use what you like, LIFE IS GOOD.
    100% agree. In day to day use I really don't see any real difference from my moto z play vs my s8 plus. Been thinking about getting the keyone, but the screen issue has me a little concerned.
    06-11-2017 08:51 PM
    Been thinking about getting the keyone, but the screen issue has me a little concerned.
    TCL said, they are looking into adding some extra adhesive to the screen to make it more rigid. So if you want that extra assurance then wait a couple weeks and it might be worth it 😃

Wish I had one to test for everyone. Would do all sorts of drop tests and either regain people's trust or confirm their concerns.
    06-12-2017 03:39 AM
    I'm not the only one that won't buy another Samsung because the lag is pronounced compared to other companies. The frustration is that Samsung is marveled as the best phone ever..like every year. Lol. I think there is a real argument that it is not. Ram management issues and slow downs outweigh a pretty chassis and reading my eyeballs..lol
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-13-2017 07:27 PM
85 123 ...