Any K1 owners who haven't already posted in Crackberry have hardware problems?

EndRacism

Mar 21, 2017
Visit site
Any K1 owners who haven't already posted in Crackberry have hardware problems?

Are there any reports of any hardware problems with KEYone here in Android-land? I see it's very slow here on the KEYone forum so apparently the majority KEYone buyers are BB fans. At Crackberry.com some reports of screens falling out, faulty keyboard lighting, etc.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Its normally pretty quite here. Most of the activity as you said is on CB since that's where all the people hang out. This is just a sub forum whereas CB is a whole site 😃

I think for 95% of people, they KEYᵒⁿᵉ has been perfect. There will always be a couple issues with the first batch of devices. Once the production line has sorted out all the small quality issues, things will be good to go.

Hopefully this thread does stay quite. Normally a good indication that no one is unhappy and things are working as they should. 😃

jgreenholtz

Jul 20, 2017
Visit site
Its normally pretty quite here. Most of the activity as you said is on CB since that's where all the people hang out. This is just a sub forum whereas CB is a whole site 😃

I think for 95% of people, they KEYᵒⁿᵉ has been perfect. There will always be a couple issues with the first batch of devices. Once the production line has sorted out all the small quality issues, things will be good to go.

Hopefully this thread does stay quite. Normally a good indication that no one is unhappy and things are working as they should. 😃

hello- new to forum and i have a couple problems identified that so far are not resolved. most importantly, sending and receiving images via text or email results in a grainy image, or the image appearing in black and white when sent to me in color, or i receive a video i can't play. i consulted with verizon regarding settings, blackberry support as well. i'm in the process of working with blackberry to force a june update for android security, as my phone says april 2017 as the last update. this is my first android phone (always had bb) and i find it unusual that i have to request update and a notification is not sent to me. i'm dubious about this intervention working, but i was told it could take 24 hours to update so we'll see. i thought that the problem might have something to do with a setting that i screwed up unknowingly. does anyone else experience this? the only other issue i've had is the double tap not waking the screen consistently.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781