The more I use the keyone the more I like it. When I say phones are cool again that means there interesting to me again. I have had the keyone for about a month. There is a feeling out process when you first get a new phone. It has to perform well for what YOU use a phone for. This phone has done that and more. The screen is awesome. Reviews or no reviews I can read the phone outside with my sun glasses on. Screen is very good. The keyone is very smooth and fast, once again review or no review. The battery is freaking incredible. I think the battery is so impressive because we have gotten use to a phone lasting about as long as a tablet less than 12 hours with moderate use. I watch videos, music, surf, ect..... Still juiced up at the end of the day. I'm also very hard on phones and I hate cases. I have destroyed me fair share of phones dropping them, sitting on them, getting crap all over them while mowing th yard or cutting down trees, and so on. I have beat the crap out of this phone (cringe worthy drop on asphalt not once but twice). Wipe it off and like brand new. This is exactly what I have been looking for. There are a lot of good android phones out there and this is definitely one of them with its very own strong qualities. If your interested just get it. Have a good day!
    06-24-2017 09:52 AM
    Hey @christenmartin great to hear you love your KEYᵒⁿᵉ 😃 The battery life is certainly a standout feature. Lasts for EVER!

There were some concerns with some members about the screen brightness but good to hear you find it fine. It can go over 600 nits so should be fairly good.

The KEYᵒⁿᵉ definitely makes phones 'fun' and 'exciting' again.
    06-24-2017 02:41 PM
    Hey @christenmartin great to hear you love your KEYᵒⁿᵉ 😃 The battery life is certainly a standout feature. Lasts for EVER!

There were some concerns with some members about the screen brightness but good to hear you find it fine. It can go over 600 nits so should be fairly good.

The KEYᵒⁿᵉ definitely makes phones 'fun' and 'exciting' again.
    I saw some reviews that the screen wasn't bright, hard to see outside, blah blah. I totally disagree. I would describe it as crisp and clear rather than the softer look of the emoled screens. Excellent screen.
    Eggmundo and Matty like this.
    06-24-2017 03:04 PM
    I saw some reviews that the screen wasn't bright, hard to see outside, blah blah. I totally disagree. I would describe it as crisp and clear rather than the softer look of the emoled screens. Excellent screen.
    I agree but you have to turn off adaptive brightness and all is good
    06-24-2017 06:20 PM
    I have not turned it off. seems fine
    06-25-2017 03:36 PM
    Same here.

I've also heard people complain about the speaker. No complaints here.
    06-25-2017 03:37 PM
    Same here.

I've also heard people complain about the speaker. No complaints here.
    Speakers good. I think you can read reviews and then forget about them and buy what you want. A lot of static.
    06-25-2017 03:41 PM
    100%!!! I always let reviews sway in one direction or more and always end up doing my own reviews in the end.

If youreally want one, go grab one and test it out for yourself. If you dont like it, return in and move on....
    christenmartin likes this.
    06-26-2017 10:12 AM
    I thoroughly enjoy reading reviews and experiences such as what the OP shared. My KeyONE has been nothing short of fantastic! It's certainly not perfect, then again, no phone is. Having a device with a great physical keyboard and outstanding design is very important to me. So far, so good!
    06-27-2017 12:23 PM
    I don't like adaptive brightness on any phone. It does stay darker in bright sunlight as apposed to manually full brightness. That's just a fact
    06-29-2017 07:53 PM