So I'm going through my 1+5 settings and found this setting to be relevant to the issue we are experience when we hit "clear" recent apps off the list but it's killing all backgammon processes which it didn't do pre the most (This ish is bananas ... b a n a n a s - I ain't no hollaback gurl) - "update"...they need to fix this along with the VoLTE issue on T-Mobile and connecting to the other callers voicemail box.
    Attached Thumbnails Clear recent apps killing background processes-9888.jpg  
    06-29-2017 07:12 PM
    What are "1+5 settings"?

What VoLTE issues are there with T-Mobile? (Mine works fine.)
    07-02-2017 12:31 PM
    What are "1+5 settings"?
    I presume they are talking about the OnePlus 5. That battery icon doesn't look like a KEYᵒⁿᵉ icon. Possibly the wrong sub-forum for this. 😃
    07-03-2017 05:10 AM
    What are "1+5 settings"?

What VoLTE issues are there with T-Mobile? (Mine works fine.)
    Re read what I posted, it was pretty simple -
    *KEYᵒⁿᵉ has aggressive RAM management since last update closing out background apps (thus thread title)

Going through my 1+5 settings - I supplied this screenshot....perhaps oh forget it I've said more than enough lol

*VoLTE on T-Mobile myself and plenty of others - when you call someone from your KEYᵒⁿᵉ if they don't reject the call and simply let it ring you get an error message and don't get forwarded to their voicemail inbox - if they reject the call before vm picks up then it will send you to their vm - if you disable VoLTE then it won't matter you'll access their vm regardless.
    07-04-2017 12:05 PM
    I presume (s)he is talking about the OnePlus 5. That battery icon doesn't look like a KEYᵒⁿᵉ icon. Possibly the wrong sub-forum for this.

Mod: Maybe move to OnePlus 5 thread?
    matt(y) not sure why you felt the need to specify a gender when it's quite capable to articulate yourself without gender distinction, not sure what the purpose of that was - woman are allowed to have an opinion and use the forums, it's so silly to me how many of you boys assume every user is a boy like you lol.

See my response, this thread was posted in the right forum, perhaps the context flew over your head, I broke it down some more above.
    07-04-2017 12:07 PM
    Re read what I posted, it was pretty simple -
    No, it wasn't.

*KEYᵒⁿᵉ has aggressive RAM management since last update closing out background apps (thus thread title)

Going through my 1+5 settings
    I repeat: what are "1+5 settings"?

- I supplied this screenshot....perhaps oh forget it I've said more than enough lol
    Care to enlighten the world on what you think you said?

*VoLTE on T-Mobile myself and plenty of others - when you call someone from your KEYᵒⁿᵉ if they don't reject the call and simply let it ring you get an error message and don't get forwarded to their voicemail inbox - if they reject the call before vm picks up then it will send you to their vm - if you disable VoLTE then it won't matter you'll access their vm regardless.
    Hadn't noticed, no.

And in fact, what you describe did not happen to me just now. I got voicemail.
    Matty likes this.
    07-04-2017 02:01 PM
    You're right, there's no need to worry about specific gender. "I presume he is talking about the One Plus 5" is perfectly grammatical in all contexts when one doesn't know whether the person referred to is male or female.

It's called clear communication. Now, I'm here to say that you are NOT communicating clearly to the outside world with the posts you have in this thread. They're as clear as mud.
    Matty likes this.
    07-04-2017 02:04 PM
    No, it wasn't.

I repeat: what are "1+5 settings"?

Care to enlighten the world on what you think you said?

Hadn't noticed, no.

And in fact, what you describe did not happen to me just now. I got voicemail.
    " I repeat I was going through my 1+5 settings" (looks at screenshot)

o_O pretty simple....
    07-04-2017 04:02 PM
    Mod note: let's make sure we are staying civil and on topic please.
    07-04-2017 04:06 PM
    Thread re-opened. A few posts have been cleaned up.

If you want to discuss the Keyone / other nerd things by all means go ahead. Let's drop the "you can't say he or she" or the "you aren't smart enough to understand me!" posts -- Take that to reddit if you want but it truly isn't need here. Just starts crap in the forum for really no other reason then to provoke / cause arguments.
    07-06-2017 01:19 PM
    Clearing recent apps is akin to wiping the RAM. When you need that app again, the OS fires up the app from storage which drains battery. Android works the exact opposite of desktop Windows. It wants to have RAM full as that is how the OS is designed.
    Aquila, Laura Knotek and tube517 like this.
    07-06-2017 03:41 PM
    Agree with this person ^^
    07-06-2017 03:43 PM
    Clearing recent apps is akin to wiping the RAM. When you need that app again, the OS fires up the app from storage which drains battery. Android works the exact opposite of desktop Windows. It wants to have RAM full as that is how the OS is designed.
    I'm not disputing how Android performs - just performance variances when I clear all on the KEYᵒⁿᵉ versus my other devices and even pre this most recent update from BlackBerry. It closes background processes aggressively, hopefully it's fixed
    07-09-2017 06:29 PM