i bought my Keyone one 2 days ago. some apps like gmail, instagram, content transfer crash upon opening. i updated the software but it didn't help.
    07-22-2017 06:57 AM
    So often, the answer for multiple apps crashing is to wipe the device and start fresh with a factory data reset. That will leave you with the phone as it came from the box two days ago. Yes, it takes a good deal of time, but you've had the device a short time. It'll take a lot longer to get the phone restored later, after you have it set up the way you want it.

After you do that, resist the temptation to restore from a backup -- set it up as a brand new device. It's possible that your issue was caused by bad data transferred from your previous device. Add or set up your apps one at a time, then test them before adding another. If there is a problem with an installed app, you'll be able to isolate it.
    07-22-2017 07:59 AM
    Actually i did run a factory reset but even more apps started crashing. Gmail crashes after the reset. i guess it's the software update and it seems that the reset does not wipe the update because i checked and it said it's up-to-date. is there any other way to wipe the phone out completely and then download everything all over again?
    07-22-2017 08:56 AM
    I am going on my second day and so far it's running like a top almost as fast as my S8 plus. I haven't experienced any of the known issues they are on the crackberry site either. I wonder if I received one from the new batch and they made other software changes.
    07-22-2017 05:03 PM
    This is the first I have read of apps crashing. Hope it gets resolved for you. my KEYone has been running fine for 3 weeks.
    07-23-2017 12:02 PM
    I have apps close every now and the phone can freeze from time to time. I just accept it because I love the phone so much otherwise. software updates could be coming I suppose
    07-24-2017 01:48 PM