Images/Music Not Showing In Google Gallery/Player

jamesand313

Jul 28, 2017
Visit site
Hello Friends,

I have the Blackberry KeyONE, however, pictures/music on my internal storage is not showing up on my Gallery app or my Play music app. I installed the File Manager app and removed the .nomedia files, still no luck.

The File Manager app I have has Category, Internal storage, and MicroSD. It seems like the files in the Category has their own separate storage and I can't figure out how to move the files I want to those folders.All the media in Category is all the files that show in my Gallery/Play Google apps. Help please! Thanks!

Last edited:

jamesand313

Jul 28, 2017
Visit site
I also noticed these images are not showing up via USB when I connect to a desktop. Please help. Switching to Android has been a little stressful. Lol

jamesand313

Jul 28, 2017
Visit site
right now, I have to manually upload photos to the Photos app. Why is that? How can I get them to go there automatically when I download a picture from the Web, Bluetooth, text, etc.?

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey @jamesand313 😃 Firstly, Congratulations on you brand new KEYᵒⁿᵉ! That's so awesome! I'm very jealous haha.

Sorry to hear your move to Android has been stressful, it definitely shouldn't be that way. Hopefully we can get you sorted.

With regards to Photos/Videos they should all appear in your Google Photos App by default. No additional work required. At the bottom of the photos App you should see these menu items.

Click on the "Albums" tab to see all your downloads, screenshots ect. They don't all appear in the normal "Photo" tab. 😃

Attachments

• 25080.jpg
    25080.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 7

jamesand313

Jul 28, 2017
Visit site
Hi, thank you! I love the phone and Android. Just trying to work out the kinks.

And yes, I clicked albums but none of the photos I downloaded via bluetooth, text, web, SD is showing there. Any other suggestions? Thanks for replying!

Right now, I have to manually got into File Manager and choose "upload to Gallery" for other images to appear in Photos app. :(

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I clicked albums but none of the photos I downloaded via bluetooth, text, web, SD is showing there. Any other suggestions? Thanks for replying!

I don't like seeing unhappy Blackberry customers haha. Unfortunately I don't. Sorry. Mine since day 1 have always appeared in my stock photos App with no additional work needed.

Hopefully another member will be able to provide some assistance. If you do find a solution, just tag me in the answer. I would love to know.

I'll have a think tomorrow and see if I can come up with anything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34