KEYone earphones

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
I wonder why this hasn't been brought up much, but I find the earphones that came with the KEYone to be of top quality.
Almost as good as my Bose QC20 in some areas and actually better in others.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I wonder why this hasn't been brought up much, but I find the earphones that came with the KEYone to be of top quality. Almost as good as my Bose QC20 in some areas and actually better in others.

It's not something that many people are interested in, and probably why it hasn't been mentioned very much. :) I would have to agree with you though. They are some quality earphones. My ears are obviously a little abnormal because most earphones don't fit nicely inside so i tend to stick with headphones when listening to music. I do like that we get some extra ear tips to adjust the size. If you look at this thread on CB. there are many other happy people with the earphones.

playjack

Oct 7, 2017
Visit site
good that you like them. for me is yes and no. if I put it tight, I felt like I am underwater so I alway keep them loose in my ear. drawback is it fall off quite easy if you are active. not a deal breaker. I like the antenna feature although I don't listen to the built in radio.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital