New all Black BlackBerry KeyOne on the Way

anon(5316299)

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine yesterday as well. My 3/32 KeyONE is great, but it's a bit slow with Android Auto, and I have occasional lags as it unloads/reloads apps into RAM. Also, I have a Build date of May (bought it day 1 on Amazon) so the screen release is just a matter of time...

Rick-TJR

Oct 25, 2017
Visit site
Hello OP. I've been considering buying one from that seller too. I sent a message over a week ago to them asking if this will still have a 1 year manufacturer warranty and they haven't replied. Do you know if this Black one with 64gb/4gb will have a 1 year warranty for people who purchased it in the US? With all the problems this phone has been having with the Silver one, I'm a bit worried about purchasing one.

texn884

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I got mine yesterday and its perfect! I believe they do and I have never had a issue buying phones sight unseen.
Id send them another message and Ill look at the paper work and see what it says.

Its a great deal for sure and no looking back for me

texn884

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Hello OP. I've been considering buying one from that seller too. I sent a message over a week ago to them asking if this will still have a 1 year manufacturer warranty and they haven't replied. Do you know if this Black one with 64gb/4gb will have a 1 year warranty for people who purchased it in the US? With all the problems this phone has been having with the Silver one, I'm a bit worried about purchasing one.

Here is there phone number 585.451.1094

Rick-TJR

Oct 25, 2017
Visit site
Hi OP. thx for the info and the number. I'll try to give them a call. How are you liking the phone? How is the phone calls and reception? Is it as good as your other phones you have used or are you getting more dropped calls? Oh, what phone were you coming from prior to the Ketone. Thx.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I got mine yesterday and its perfect! I believe they do and I have never had a issue buying phones sight unseen.
Id send them another message and Ill look at the paper work and see what it says.

Its a great deal for sure and no looking back for me

A beautiful phone, and so glad you are loving it! :)

texn884

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi OP. thx for the info and the number. I'll try to give them a call. How are you liking the phone? How is the phone calls and reception? Is it as good as your other phones you have used or are you getting more dropped calls? Oh, what phone were you coming from prior to the Ketone. Thx.

The call reception is perfect and no dropped calls. i believe it is the best out of all the phones I have had its so clear and the camera is amazing even my daughter said its much better than your LG V20 which is sitting right here turned off and it is an amazing phone.
I checked his site on ebay and he is sold out but there is another place on ebay that has them they are in Houston and thats where I got my V20 from great people.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...96?hash=item2cc6da1744%3Ag%3A560AAOSwDshZxpCd

I really am enjoying the KeyOne Space Black with the better guts than the silver more ram makes it so smooth.

Get one you wont regret it

Rick-TJR

Oct 25, 2017
Visit site
Thx OP for the update on your experience with the Keyone. I probably shouldn't have read your response as I convinced myself not to get prior to reading this, but now I'm reconsidering it all over again. Thanks again for your reply. Enjoy your new phone.

texn884

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Thx OP for the update on your experience with the Keyone. I probably shouldn't have read your response as I convinced myself not to get prior to reading this, but now I'm reconsidering it all over again. Thanks again for your reply. Enjoy your new phone.

Your so welcome and let us know when you get the K1 4/64

I used it good today for work and since 6am I have 66% battery and did lots of hot spot and searching and emails calls text

the keyboard is so sweet

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084