I've recently noticed when I'm in an app, my Keyone will default back to the lock screen for no apparent reason. It doesn't matter what time is set for the lock screen, it will default numerous times when I'm in an app. This never happened before. Anyone have a similar problem?
    Jshort33 likes this.
    01-27-2018 12:06 PM
    Hmm, this is an odd occurrence. Did you find a solution yet, OP?
    02-15-2018 07:15 PM
    Please please please if anybody finds a cure for this oh so annoying occurrence please let me know. I got this phone a couple weeks ago and thought it was a fluke but it seems as though anytime I am in an app, looking at my contact list, on the internet... my phone will drop out of that and default back to the lock screen. I have been looking everywhere to try to find out how to stop this and I can not, for the life of me, find out how. I don't know if it is a Wi-Fi issue, connectivity issue, or what but If somebody can please help me I would greatly appreciate it.
    03-09-2018 11:41 PM
    Robert Z - My keyone does the same thing!! In fact it was doing it so often earlier that I started keeping a tally, and from 9:15 p.m. till now (actually last time it has done it was probably a half an hour to 45 minutes ago) it had done it 6 times. But now that I think about it...earlier while I was looking for a fix for this issue on the Internet I read about adding a Wi-Fi manager and Wi-Fi analyzer app to my phone (which I did) and it has not done it since then - hmmmmm. Maybe u should try that and see if it helps u. I will do an update in 24 hours or so to let you know if I have had any more issues. Good luck.
    03-09-2018 11:48 PM