I just bought my keyone a week ago. Typically I play music via bluetooth thru the car radio and if I'm using goolgle maps the volume would automatically lower while giving me directions. Like all phones I've had before this the keyone does the same BUT the voice is extremely low. I can barely hear her speak. Even when I turn the music off its the same thing. I've gone thru all of the settings on the device. The app is on its loudest level and still the feedback is terribly low. Anyone have a clue?
    05-07-2018 07:13 PM
    Just to be sure -- is "Play Voice Over Bluetooth" turned on in Google Maps's Navigation Settings?
    05-09-2018 12:54 PM
    Just to be sure -- is "Play Voice Over Bluetooth" turned on in Google Maps's Navigation Settings?
    Yes. In fact the only way I can hear voice navi is if I turn it off. It will auto pause the music and say my directions loudly thru the phone speakers. But when it plays thru car speakers via bluetooth it turns the music down as well as the navi. So I can't hear either
    05-10-2018 11:59 PM
    Does this also happen in Safe Mode? https://support.sprint.com/support/t...dvc10780000prd. You'll have to test it using a preinstalled music app, rather than a 3rd party one.
    05-11-2018 03:35 AM