Blackberry Motion First Look Video

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for posting! Hopefully we get a couple more videos in the next few days and weeks.

I kinda wish they did a little more explaining in the video. I know it was probably just a 'sneak peak' but still. For example, they were showing of 'Privacy Shade' but never said anything about it.

Hopefully in the next video we can see some water usage and maybe unlocking with the finger print scanner. 😃

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for posting! Hopefully we get a couple more videos in the next few days and weeks.

Request was answered! Another video was posted. Have a look at 0:33 or around there. Blackberry Mobile was a little sneaky. Making references to BB10 devices :)

toneytone

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

I kinda wish they did a little more explaining in the video. I know it was probably just a 'sneak peak' but still. For example, they were showing of 'Privacy Shade' but never said anything about it.

Hopefully in the next video we can see some water usage and maybe unlocking with the finger print scanner. 😃

It is funny you got half of what you were looking for.

Eggmundo

Trusted Member
Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
This is really tempting me. £399 at Carphone Warehouse! Great price.

I love BlackBerry's thoughtful software additions to Android and the security is second to none.

How do you guys think this phone will perform speed wise? Like the KEYone?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdvdbone88