What's your screen ontime

adrenaline_x

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Ive had this priv since Nov 9th and is see people getting 4+ hours or more.

I mainly use it for work and personal email,txt,BBM and tracking fitbit and once in a blue moon Skype message.

What are you people seeing on your priv

I've used my PlayBook. Charge to charge it overnight and never he one it shipped with as its at work.

This is the stv-003 model from Rogers in canada

jberb1984

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
5-6hrs. Regularly running Google maps, Pandora, youtube, crackberry, Facebook, etc.
I'm pretty impressed with the battery life.

Posted via the Android Central App

GeneralHerzog

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Check the activity of fitbit and make sure its not draining your battery or performing an odd cpu activity causing battery drain.

Check your emails and ensure they're not set to sync. Push is better for the battery.
You'll find this under the Hub account options for each mail account.

Ensure you're actually closing your apps and not just hitting the circle taking you to the home screen.

Adjust your cell signal to just 4G and 3G.
Toss the option including 2G.

Shut down thing like NFC if you're not using it.

Try running it without fitbit for a bit.

You have something sucking your power. We just need to find it.

Posted via Priv

adrenaline_x

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Check the activity of fitbit and make sure its not draining your battery or performing an odd cpu activity causing battery drain.

Check your emails and ensure they're not set to sync. Push is better for the battery.
You'll find this under the Hub account options for each mail account.

Ensure you're actually closing your apps and not just hitting the circle taking you to the home screen.

Adjust your cell signal to just 4G and 3G.
Toss the option including 2G.

Shut down thing like NFC if you're not using it.

Try running it without fitbit for a bit.

You have something sucking your power. We just need to find it.

Posted via Priv

4g didn't make a difference for me.. I only get 4g at home as the signal strength is super low so it reverts to that, but i'm on 4g.

In hub i have it set to push for both gmail and exchange Sync is set to never.

Phone has been off the charger for 4 hours and SOT is 24 minutes. I'm at 89%. blackberry services shows that its 2% of battery usage and cpu total is 5 minutes, mobile active radio is 14 minutes.

the battery doesn't drop unless if using the screen.

I constantly hit the square button and clear all to make sure everything is closed.

Just seems so horrible to everyone else.

Trisk333

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
My very first charge of the Priv saw over 5 hours of screen time with the default display settings and that was with setup and a lot of initial downloads as well. I tried to attach screen shots but the AC app crashes as soon I try to attach one from the Priv.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci