nova launcher

Trisk333

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Before I drop six bucks, I want to know if it is better than stock priv launcher.

Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

You can do more things with nova launcher and probably looks better too but you will lose some of the blackberry functionality by dropping their launcher but I don't have a list of what won't work after that.

Maybe someone can chime or try searching for what won't work.

vletnguyen

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I switched back to stock from nova as I couldn't use the keyboard short cuts anymore. ( holding m calls mom, etc)
I do miss the customization of nova though. the stock launcher can only have 5 icons in the tray/dock, I like to have 7.

heyjohnnybravo

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I own and use Nova currently on my Priv but I do miss the shortcuts enabled by the BlackBerry Launcher.

The customization of Nova is unparallelled and the Instant Actions minimize my missing of shortcuts :)

Trisk333

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I wish BlackBerry would take another look at their launcher as far as some customization with the app drawer at least.

NJ1193

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
Hopefully as the Priv catches on, developers will make their launchers more compatible with the keyboard. I would love to use Nova, but not without keyboard shortcuts, etc.

mania626

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
If install a new launcher and them decide to uninstall it,will the phone go back to my original launcher and settings?

Posted via this great phone called "priv"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463