Any AT&T Privs get the BB update yet?

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Still no update for me, and now I'm beginning to get cranky about it. :(

Have you manually checked it?

I had to to get mines. Go to setting and then about phone and system updates. It should prompt there's an update waiting.

I don't usually gripe about updates cause AT&T but this is one update that was SERIOUSLY needed. I never been so pissed off about a phone software.

I can't even tell you when it last felt hot. It's been great.

Priv screen goes up.

yohannrjm

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Have you manually checked it?

I had to to get mines. Go to setting and then about phone and system updates. It should prompt there's an update waiting.

I don't usually gripe about updates cause AT&T but this is one update that was SERIOUSLY needed. I never been so pissed off about a phone software.

I can't even tell you when it last felt hot. It's been great.

Priv screen goes up.

Yeah, I've checked manually. It still tells me I'm running the latest version, but that's AAC734 (launch version).

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm using an AT&T phone on Cricket, but I thought that carriers pushed updates to the devices regardless of SIM.

iToya

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Womp! I manually checked, checked AT&T's website and it's still saying I have the latest build. I'm still on the launch version.

Trisk333

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Womp! I manually checked, checked AT&T's website and it's still saying I have the latest build. I'm still on the launch version.

Have you tried rebooting your phone? Sometimes that can help get a prompt for an update

Posted via the Android Central App

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I've checked manually. It still tells me I'm running the latest version, but that's AAC734 (launch version).

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm using an AT&T phone on Cricket, but I thought that carriers pushed updates to the devices regardless of SIM.

Need AT&T sim I believe

Priv screen goes up.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000