Priv depends on carriers for updates? Lame.

Puzzlegal

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I bought from blackberry. I don't think I have rebooted since I got it. I "restored" all my old crap from a moto x. (I have a couple of apps I don't want to update. ) I did go manually update all the blackberry apps.

Mine ran through battery very fast the first two days, but then settled down. It runs warm, but not hot, and the battery lasts despite the warmth issue.

I haven't disabled the hub, but I'm not using it, either. Dunno if that makes a difference.

I'd definitely try a factory reset before throwing it through the wall.

Berrywalker

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
I bought from blackberry. I don't think I have rebooted since I got it. I "restored" all my old crap from a moto x. (I have a couple of apps I don't want to update. ) I did go manually update all the blackberry apps.

Mine ran through battery very fast the first two days, but then settled down. It runs warm, but not hot, and the battery lasts despite the warmth issue.

I haven't disabled the hub, but I'm not using it, either. Dunno if that makes a difference.

I'd definitely try a factory reset before throwing it through the wall.

I had some of the issues stated hear as I did the BlackBerry transfer which is known to cause problems. I did a factory reset and resolved the issues. My battery averages 4-5 hrs SoT. After the updates my phone is better and turning off animations helped make it super fast. My camera is also great. I don't take many selfies.

Posted via the Android Central App

D

Deleted member 2678566

This is annoying. When I was using the Passport and we had the horrible flickering and rebooting issue I was hoping constantly tweeting my carrier.

freedomx20a

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
This is annoying. When I was using the Passport and we had the horrible flickering and rebooting issue I was hoping constantly tweeting my carrier.

Omg I hated the flicker and double type! I went through 2 replacements through shop bb

posted via the lovely innovative Priv by BlackBerry - Powered by Android

Puzzlegal

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
hmm, looks like there may be another update today. I don't have service, here, but when I get home I will check it out.

D

Deleted member 2678566

Probably it's just me but my battery is pretty good.

But probably I'm using it less but maybe there are some enhancements.

shabbs

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
The January update was simply security patches/updates. It was not a maintenance release so I would not expect any performance changes/improvements.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae