BlackBerry Subscribed Calendar won't work

frisco49ers

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
So I am trying to add a subscribed calendar, worked flawlessly on my BB10 phone. Just put in the address and click add, all info was there. No settings to adjust at all.
This is the link (webcal://cdn.goalline.ca/subscribe_ical_league_team.php?cal=c77d6-201510-201604-56895-617781-2663&1)
It is for our kids hockey schedule. How do i get this to work, it keeps giving me an error. Is it because it is for a 'BlackBerry' subscribed calendar? Or do I yet have to download another app that was stock on BB10?

I have it added to my Google calendar, i can see it perfectly on my computer but nothing is coming to my phone.

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trisk333

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
So I am trying to add a subscribed calendar, worked flawlessly on my BB10 phone. Just put in the address and click add, all info was there. No settings to adjust at all.
This is the link (webcal://cdn.goalline.ca/subscribe_ical_league_team.php?cal=c77d6-201510-201604-56895-617781-2663&1)
It is for our kids hockey schedule. How do i get this to work, it keeps giving me an error. Is it because it is for a 'BlackBerry' subscribed calendar? Or do I yet have to download another app that was stock on BB10?

I have it added to my Google calendar, i can see it perfectly on my computer but nothing is coming to my phone.

Any help would be appreciated.

I had a similar problem with a subscribed calendar in google calendar that I didn't want to see. After I unchecked it from my google calendar online, I had to remove the google account from my phone and then add it back again to see the reflected change. Could be a bug but it worked.

frisco49ers

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
Our oldest's calendar which i had added on Gmail on my computer came up on my phone when i added my Gmail calendar. I tried to add the other 2 boy's calendar the same way they are not coming thru. Then i tried to add just on my phone as well because they are coming up on the computer.

I just don't understand why it is more difficult to add here rather than like it was in my Z30. Just enter the link.

Trisk333

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Our oldest's calendar which i had added on Gmail on my computer came up on my phone when i added my Gmail calendar. I tried to add the other 2 boy's calendar the same way they are not coming thru. Then i tried to add just on my phone as well because they are coming up on the computer.

I just don't understand why it is more difficult to add here rather than like it was in my Z30. Just enter the link.

Did you try removing your google account from the phone and adding back again or no? That's what worked for me.

Edit: To be more specific, I'm telling you to remove your whole google account from your phone and then add it back. To do this, go to Settings, then Accounts, then click on the Google account. On the next sceen, click on your actual email account address at the top. Now click on the three dots at the top right and select to remove account.

Once you have done that, you can add the account back by going to Settings then Accounts then Add Accounts at the bottom.

I don't know why the Priv doesn't recognize the addition or removal of additional google calenders or why just a calendar re-sync didn't work for me but I'm pretty confident this will work for you too and the Priv will now recognize the additional calendars you elected to show through the google site.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac